False Positives & Their Dangers to the Player and Chance. Fueling Your Losses With Reason.
When wagering on baccarat and you fail to think, think clear, think absolutely clear, think with neutralism, think with purpose, think with the greatest concentration, we will get reinforced with the wrong way to play baccarat. It happens quick, really quick?so be warned and be conscious of that all of the time. It is not easy, but you do not want the false positives in your game. And that is exactly what you will get if you cannot define and be absolutely diligent about your thinking.
There are numerous false positives offering themselves continually within the game of baccarat. Very dangerous, extremely dangerous to the gullible, inexperienced and player that easily gets sidetracked or is dependent upon something he needs to find to at least think, is tangible to wager because of. Also, most all players after a while will begin some kind of research into the game. This takes on several different kinds of research areas.
1) History of the Game. Different message boards and forums about baccarat and table games. General and older written articles from various sources. Media articles about the infamous, the famous, the legendary, etc., gamblers with their large losses and large wins.
2) Mathematical & Statistical. Message boards, forums, websites and other published material online relating to the same. The written books one happens to purchase, borrow or locate somewhere. The attempted application and comparison of these to the game itself as played by the person.
3) Probability, Chance & Other Things. And other things of a similar Se-Scheduled nature and their counterparts including other areas of interest to those also. The same as #2 above. Once again, the attempted application of those will only lead you to False-Positives, that far outweigh any type of consistent wagering that will award you winning set-scheduled wagering greater than 50% of any time you play.
4) Superstition & Methodology. And other things of a similar nature that you convince yourself will allow you to win wagers because of phenomenon, certain events or any other type of presentment capitalization of luck or predication with the danger of conversion within your brain that allows to justify changing just what those were to skill. Very very dangerous.
5) Convincing Yourself of Something Guaranteed. No matter what it is. Flat betting, wagering after such and such happens or did not happen. A strict adherence to O.L.D. or W.L.D. or anyone of the other 10-20 rock-solid good wagers to follows as written about, posted and dwelled over anywhere on the internet message boards, forums, websites, paid sites, etc. Along with the many other gamblers fallacies of Cuts, Trends, Triggers, Patterns, Clusters, Clumps, etc. Or, just Hog-Wild, I am on a hot run and nothing can or will stop me and ultimately and with great consistent repetitiveness, give it back each and every single session, because you do not believe there are plateaus and levels that control you and what you have the ability to guide yourself through while wagering at the game of baccarat.
The belief in any or all the above will always provide false positives that will not benefit the player in actual play of any serious kind or more importantly in any serious consistency whatsoever. What is even worse, is the few positive wins produced by following on any of those things will produce greater and greater influential false-positives because of the great quest for finding the unknown and secretive holy-grail, etc.
END OF PART #1