An easy test to assess how a bac player really knows about baccarat.
1) What's the probability to get a natural 8 vs a natural 9 in every position per every shoe dealt?
2) What's the Banker's advantage when Banker shows a 4 giving a third card 9 to the Player?
3) What's the average number of 3+ streaks on Player side in a 8-deck shoe when an average 12 cards are cut from the play?
4) How many asymmetrical hands are going to show up per 70 resolved hands dealt?
5) Disregarding other key cards, what's the average EV on F-7 bets (dragon bonus) when after 30 hands dealt no 7 had shown?
6) What's the average probability to get a back to back "standing" Player (6,7,8 or 9 point) hand?
7) How the Player disadvantage is calculated?
What's the probability Banker wins when showing a 5 and giving a third card 3 to the Player?
9) What's the probability a Player two-card 7 point showing will win?
10) What's the probability to get a back to back winning natural hand on either side?