That's my book I'm glad to introduce here. It will be printed in october.
Contents (so far no editing was made, so i'm sorry about my bad english):
- General concepts
- Differences between a perfect 50/50 game and baccarat
- The role and the weight of asymmetricity
- Dispositions and distributions
- Baccarat variance and the "decline in probability" concept applied to baccarat
- Banker side events vs Player side events. The "enemy concept"
- Approaches based on the most likely events apparition
- Getting an edge by flat betting on some selected spots, part one
- Online vs live casinos
- The long term winning baccarat player attitude