I made some notes and although I don't want to go into each here. It is not about my thoughts at this time. What about yours? Spur some conversation. Throw something out there. Just trying to stop the, "Oh yeah, I did that and I made 4 units and then cashed out", or the , "I seen that once and it did not work", thing. Anyone want to comment and detail out what your path was?
Real gambling is much more than buy in in, grinding a few units and leaving, each and every day. I have as well as countless others, made 100's of thousands at a baccarat table and everything up to that and more than that. Straight losses, straight wins, push back and forth like a roller coaster. Follow others, wager against others, high limit, main floor, players handling the cards, dealer handles cards, big table where the players actual deal the cards as well.
People really want to talk and get down into the reasoning's and details?
15 Real Topics:
1) Actual Thought Processes
2) Sections/Turning Points describe and identify
3) Resetting/Refreshing describe and identify
4) Translating a pattern/trend/presentment section to reality and coupling
Wager-ability/Vulnerability to it
5) Is there a point or an ultra 'key trigger' that really pushes you to go for it?
6) 1's & 2's, 3's & 4's, 5's & 6's
7) During a streak, wagering to the 'cut', or 'opposite' side
8 Amount of hands you successfully or negatively wager as a regular event, define it
9) Resetting/Refreshing, what amount will you allow yourself to be influenced and guide you?
10) Do you consciously know when you are being influenced?
11) The proverbial and no good 'Rut', they are correct, and then they are wrong. Do you get sucked in and what do you do to get out of it?
12) What influences you more or greater than anything?
13) Point values, naturals, reductions on the 3rd cards, what has meaning to you and why?
14) Does winning change the way you wager, or is it the amount of hands without relation to the $$ factor/value?
15) Wagering. Bank roll, Buy in, Plateaus/Levels, Positive Progressions, Money Management System 1/3rd-1/3rd-1/3rd, 1 + 4 Side Parlay Wager.