1) If you find yourself challenging yourself and the decisions you are making, you are not thinking clearly and will become emotional soon, at least my experience proves that. And becoming emotional will not work well.
2) If others are constantly winning and you are losing adhering to your schedule of bets based upon either a pre-planned schedule or you are wagering against those winning because you just know luck can not hold out type of wagering, you are not going to win much or win more than a unit or two before you start losing, the same way your enemies will do. You became jealous and spiteful at the table and for your own sake, stop thinking that way.
3) There is a time and place to fall in love with the game that will help you win, IMO. And that is when you are on a senseless win streak, keep doing what you are doing, ride it and do not over figure it out and compare what won against your rationalized thought or knowledge.
4) Do not dismiss the Bead Plate section of the scoreboard. It is actually more accurate when has a pattern or a strong repeating ANYTHING, than any other section of the board.
5) + - 10's as well as + - 20's, will hold true more than any other total score numbers that I have ever seen. As well, when one side was -10 to -20 and started on its way back and then is within 2 or 3 of becoming equal, then equals out, it will bounce back and forth a few times, almost every time I see that scenario happening.
6) Do not base what happened outside of a section on what just happened or should happen on the nest hand. One of the worst ways to wager, IMO.
One more thrown in for good luck: Not very frequently is there more than 3 naturals in a run of under 9 IAR of either B or P. Somehow, that fourth one does not come about very often.