Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I did it! I quit my day job!! (It's online-support-only now)

Started by VLS, May 20, 2019, 07:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Quote from: Bally6354 on May 28, 2019, 06:05:25 PM
Hello Vic,

Something to think about for the forum would be some type of Baccarat Simulator.

Wonderful idea! Thanks & we can surely act toward shaping this.

Our next software release is our new "BetMaker" for people to create bots compiled at our site's server.

As it gathers support from the fellows, we can begin to make both a baccarat (and roulette) simulator with an user system tied to it.

One release leads to the other  :nod: :applause:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Johno-Egalite

Maths is great like that.  Once it's been proven that no method exists to do what you claim, it's not necessary to go through the details of your system to prove that it doesn't work.  You claim that it does something which can be proven impossible, therefore your claim is false. The details don't matter.  I use the names Junket, Junket King, Lugi, Mark Teruya, Rolex, Relex, Rolex Watch, Mark, Eaglite, JohnO & More depending on what day it is and whom I am attempting to be!

VLS

Quote from: Johno-Egalite on May 30, 2019, 03:57:49 PMWhy reinvent the wheel?

Thanks for the link John, the gist of it being:

Quote from: VLS on May 30, 2019, 03:35:34 PMwith an user system tied to it.

...our site's user system  :D

Well, it is going to take a while. Programs for game analysis go first in our list :)
-- Victor

VLS

Quote from: VLS on May 30, 2019, 03:35:34 PM
Our next software release is our new "BetMaker" for people to create bots compiled at our site's server.

This is still a malleable stage. We're actually going to release the new tools @ www.Roulette.tools

Once they're online it's either BetMaker or our latest BetSoftware (they share code-base).

Good thing is I'm home & coding toward our projects actively. We're finally having the ability to make fresh 2019 releases :thumbsup:
-- Victor