Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Harsh Sessions won by Positive gambling module

Started by Albalaha, June 21, 2016, 03:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

The Crow

I'll give it a go. Please provide the actual spin numbers with your L W data.

Albalaha

Put it in excel. It would be easy to handle then.

Tomla

Hey gambling genius Albahala,,,,,,"Please provide the actual spin numbers with your L W data" was the question. You probably have a hard time reading. everyone already has the W and L schedule.

Albalaha

LW is sufficient to work out any strategy for an EC bet or even other bets. If we are betting even bet every spin, be it 2 or 32 or 12 or 22 doesn't matter but LW.
             However, if someone needs it as inside numbers to be worked with any tracker, just replace the Ls to 1 and Ws to 2 or vice versa.

If he is talking of providing LWs with their spin numbers, that one can easily insert in excel.

The Crow

Your data means nothing to me. There are hundreds of even chances opportunities instead of just R B O E L H.
If you took the time to log L W, then provide "proof" for the actual L or W with a number, something to hide? Afraid to be proven wrong?

How does this look? A nine year old can do this. Proof is what YOU demand of others, now where is YOUR proof, simple request.

L
L
L
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
L
W

Albalaha

I am not demanding anything from you. If you can't understand LW is enough to work upon showing working of any MM, relax and let it be like this. A few others can work as it is on this. I don't need to prove you anything and you are not being requested to do anything in specific. Move on.

ADulay

Quote from: Albalaha on July 24, 2016, 08:00:09 PM
I am not demanding anything from you. If you can't understand LW is enough to work upon showing working of any MM, relax and let it be like this. A few others can work as it is on this. I don't need to prove you anything and you are not being requested to do anything in specific. Move on.

Albalaha,

I do believe that "The Crow" had a valid request when he asked for the spins and not just the decisions.

Many of us would like to see how these "worst best cases" came into being.  Actually we probably don't care about "how" they got that bad, we'd just like to work with the numbers ourselves.

So, add me to the list of those who would appreciate having the actual decisions for these "worst case" outcomes.

Excel data would be acceptable to everyone I'm sure.

AD

The Crow

11   NB
16   W
9   L
6   W
35   L
18   L
23   W
7   L
31   L
13   W
36   L
18   L
3   L
27   L
7   L
0   L
20   L
19   L
1   L
12   L
26   W
23   W
27   W
31   L
0   L
30   L
0   L
4   L
21   L
9   L
13   L
15   L
33   L
24   L
7   L
35   L
18   L
27   W
11   L
25   L
25   W
35   W
8   L
1   W
33   L
35   W
16   L
16   W
2   L
30   L

+27 units

Albalaha

Captain,
             How a difficult session came for an EC doesn't matter much as it is not upto your wish. When I shown #3 of Zumma none could do anything on that too. The crow has selected a tiny portion of the session by God know which algorithm.

The purpose of putting harsh sessions is to see if we can pass through tough times with one predefined strategy as we have absolutely no control over what will come as L and W and in which cluster or scatter. We need to bet each decision and not trying to be smart here " I would have not played this" or "such harshness isn't possible in my bet" etc.
         These sessions are extracted from a long excel tracker having nearly 23 kinds of EC bets. I never bothered to collect numbers as they do not matter to me in EC betting.

P.S>: There is some foul mouth dogs barking in each topic of mine doing mudslinging and namecalling intentionally. Administrative crew can check the deleted posts here. I have reported many of them. If Administration finds that language OK, I will reciprocate too as I did in gamblingforums.

esoito

Nope. I could see no evidence of "foul mouth".

[Nor any dogs either, come to that.]

Albalaha

Quote from: esoito on July 25, 2016, 06:50:35 AM
Nope. I could see no evidence of "foul mouth".

[Nor any dogs either, come to that.]
They are doing mudslinging and namecalling openly and you can't see that. Wow!!!
I made a few reports earlier too failing on deaf ears earlier.
     Two three members deliberately enter my topics and start calling adjectives that I either need to delete or report and I see only one warning so far to Mark Tureya.

MarkTeruya

The thing to remember about threads such as this by Albalaha, is that solutions are posted and then he proceeds to delete them, no doubt like he will do with this post.   Albalaha is here for one purpose only, he is phishing as far as he can for fresh meat, i.e customers, he is a seller, has been for over 10 years.   

Blue_Angel

Quote from: MarkTeruya on July 25, 2016, 01:58:22 PM
The thing to remember about threads such as this by Albalaha, is that solutions are posted and then he proceeds to delete them, no doubt like he will do with this post.   Albalaha is here for one purpose only, he is phishing as far as he can for fresh meat, i.e customers, he is a seller, has been for over 10 years.   

The common sense says that if you had such a solution which is able to beat such harsh sessions, you would be able to win every session and make as much money as you want.
So why bothering with profit from sales??!
It doesn't make sense, doesn't it?
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

MarkTeruya

Quote from: Blue_Angel on July 25, 2016, 02:42:00 PM
The common sense says that if you had such a solution which is able to beat such harsh sessions, you would be able to win every session and make as much money as you want.
So why bothering with profit from sales??!
It doesn't make sense, doesn't it?
Of course it doesn't make sense, he has run these types of threads in the past, solutions have been posted, such as Izak's MM, Sure-Win, but he doesn't like those answers as it deflects people from thinking he has something nobody else has, so deletes the replies.   

These replies will also get removed, so I will have to re-post them in a separate thread which he doesn't have editorial control over.