Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

IF there is a way to earn 2.5 to 3.0 approx

Started by ezmark, October 23, 2015, 03:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ezmark

Greetings,

IF there is a way to earn 2.5 to 3.0 approx.  units average per game before commission over 80 games
while using a mechanical bet selection and a small progression who will believe it is a possibility   
or who will believe its hogwash?

Sputnik

The idea is to beat the worst or absolut extreme - i have a theory based upon that.
The limit is around 5.0 SD after several million simulations.

That is 31 loses and 2 wins.
So lets say you make a spread of assets using multi level progression.

For example 40 singles and 2 series or 5.86 SD
I have the progression that beats that and take care of the regression towards the mean.

ozon

Jimske

Quote from: Sputnik on October 23, 2015, 06:34:24 PM
The idea is to beat the worst or absolut extreme - i have a theory based upon that.
The limit is around 5.0 SD after several million simulations.

That is 31 loses and 2 wins.
So lets say you make a spread of assets using multi level progression.

For example 40 singles and 2 series or 5.86 SD
I have the progression that beats that and take care of the regression towards the mean.
Yeah okay.  Now what?  YOu are either going to post it or not.  Doesn't matter to me one way or the other but it would be nice if you'd say.

Sputnik

I have contact my personal coder and i wait to see if he has the time to make the RX code - then i will share some charts.

Cheers

Big EZ

I would be interested to hear about this progression, it sounds interesting.  Why not just post it instead of charts?
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: Big EZ on October 25, 2015, 03:20:14 PM
I would be interested to hear about this progression, it sounds interesting.  Why not just post it instead of charts?

Hey, are you familiar with New York City? Let me know if you are, I have a good deal for you....

I have a few "bridges" for sale, pretty decent price.....

Let me know if interested and I will have my "coder" draw up the GPS coordinates on a paper napkin and parcel post it to you. One caveat, you MUST have the Capt. Crunch secret decoder ring to decipher the exact location (which will come in a separate parcel post). PM me if interested....

Sputnik

I play by hand and got 3.0 SD against me and i continue and got some regression without fully recover from the 3.0 SD and then i face 2.5 SD again against me.
So i got a hell twice and still recover all loses and break even.

First was 14 loses and 2 wins and the secound was 12 loses and 2 wins - LOL this feel great :-)
This progression use differcification very good with spread of risk (assests) ...

With this methodology you need to win among the first 50/100 - because if you get into hell you might need 200 to recover.

ozon

Big EZ

Could you please share more about the progression?  Still really interested to see what you are doing here
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

WorldBaccaratKing

don't you get it yet? People start fairy tales and never finish because they don't know how to! They don't gamble! LOL, you thought people here actually did! TSK, TSK, TSK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I have a 32 std dev magical graph and secret coders that can make billions/week. MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS

Sputnik

verifiable edge? what are you talking about! the game has negative expectation and you can not turn that around, no matter how you play or bet ...

gr8player

Quote from: Jimske on November 07, 2015, 08:28:23 PM
....when it doesn't you are losing and must either stop and wait for another trend to appear OR change the placement to follow the next trend and bet it will continue . .. or not.

I much prefer the "stop and wait" over the "change the placement", Jimske.  IMHO, changing placements negates the edge that one's variance can offer the stop and wait (read: consistent) player.

But that is strictly on opinion based upon my preferred style of play.  It by no means makes me right or anyone else wrong; it just means that my play is based almost in its entirety on my variance statistics, without which I would be like a ship sea with no rudder.

Take care.

Sputnik

This is one example trending:

Lets assume you decide to have a base mode, one way that is the core behind your betting, for example follow the last.
Then we know that you will catch all strikes when they happen.

BBBB PPPPP BBB PPPPPPPPP

WWWLWWWWLWWLWWWWWWWW

Now each lose will be when you have one single, then you have to guess or play mechanical.
There is two things that can happen, you can get zig zag or isolated ones.

Zig Zag looks like this B P B P B P B P B P B P

Isolated ones looks like this BBBB P BBBBBBB P BBB

Now assume you pick isolated ones and get zig zag to strike, then your resould would look like this LWLWLWLWLWLWLWLL
If the isolated ones strike your result would look like this WWWLWWWWWWWLWWW

There is many combinations that can happen and that you can aim for, some are better then others.
My point is that you should pick a base mode for your play, then when the play end to strike you are left with two decisons.
When trending you have three states of waves.

Jimske

Quote from: Sputnik on November 08, 2015, 11:03:13 AMThere is many combinations that can happen and that you can aim for, some are better then others.
Better than others?  In what way?

QuoteMy point is that you should pick a base mode for your play, then when the play end to strike you are left with two decisons.
When trending you have three states of waves.
Agreed.  At some point you got to either guess or switch to a new mechanical decicions based on a new base.