Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A picture of the bot

Started by Ralph, November 29, 2012, 09:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

The picture  shows the simple controls. We start with  chosing a system to play by clicking in the listbox. Then we chose the chip unit. We add the maximum we want to risk at the game account, and set a win target in the textfield.  A start bet is typed manually in the textfield.  we press start and the bot is running.
If the checkbox is checked, it runs until the win target is reached or the stop for loss.  You can see the last number, and the spincount .

At the bottom all the sessions numbers are displayed.  Unchecking the checkbox pause the game, and it is possible to run semiautomatic by unchecking it.

This session has just ended, the winnings are above the wint target due to the last winning where more than lacking before the spin.

The speed slider is right at the bottom.

Ophis

what's the required minimum screen resolution for this bot?
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

Ralph

You can not with any monitor yet, small screens with low resolution, I have not coded for. Monitors are designed for function disabled is not yet done.
It should  be at least 15 inch screen, and 768 in height for a landscape screen. The screen have to be the primary. There are few computers which will have problems in this. I will address this matter later as eReader and similar devices will be more common.

It is not possible in the first release take all into account, already it is 15000 lines of code, and a few megs program.

Ophis

i run 1920x1080 but my oder laptop... which i would probably use for bot have 1280x720.
and i know quite a lot of people still using 1024x768.

i also use 1024x768 on my VMs for convenience.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*