Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Noahs Crossword Ark 3 x 3

Started by Chrisbis, May 20, 2013, 02:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbis

Here's a little game for you to play.

Crossword 3 x 3

The beauty here, is each game will be different, and the first 9 spins entered (no bet unless U want to),
are placed haphazard into a Grid Matrix(One)

it's a little 3 x 3 matrix of entered spins, and then, using the Second Grid Matrix (Two),
U will bet against the formed EC colours, that were placed into Grid Matrix One.

Start at Cell A7, (almost top left), and input, using the keyboard, your Marquee spins.
The data will be 'scatter entered' into the First Grid (One), and its opposite colour will appear in Second Grid (Two)

Then, once U have entered 9 spins (3 x 3), U can begin betting with Grid Two, and bet the colour/R/B shown.
Bet from left to right, starting at *

Continue entering the next number spun, and your score, colour & number will appear in Grid Two.

Session score shows too.

Here's a screen shot, so U know what to expect.
Spins entered can be reset using the reset button as indicated.
Its only my second Excel sheet.......so its still a little amateurish!...... (Excel download at the bottom of the post)

[attachimg=1]

TwoCatSam

This is in the ExcelBot, but is 4x4.........
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Chrisbis

My 4 x 4 was next Sam......!  :o

TwoCatSam

It's pretty darn good......I've won with it.

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

GreatGrampa

Quote from: Chrisbis on May 20, 2013, 02:34:32 PM
Its only my second Excel sheet.......so its still a little amateurish!...... (Excel download at the bottom of the post)

Probably Nick can vouch! Even professionals can't play excels like the way you have done Mark! :thumbsup:
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Chrisbis

Once I have perfected the range of Matrix formats for this little "Game", then I intend to add trend analysis.
Something I have been quietly working on.

(Oh, and I have to sort out how to make Zero(0) count as a minus! hA HA!)

Couple Trending and your excellent Framework stuff, plus adding in the 5 step progression 'system'...and I many have a little something to interest me!

In the Crossword Matrix, I could also move the Key inputted numbers (the first few spins) around the Grid One Matrix, so to Randomise the play more.
Its just an Illusion I know........and it will need a progression statement to win On the Whole!  :whistle:

Within a Betting Pallet Matrix, I may also get the user to not just play the colour, but the other EC opportunities too, with the same Matrix.
(The starting point will be Other EC matrix as stand alones.........working on them now!)

....Oh........and I really like my Reset Button!! lol  :cheer: