Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Anyone watching the transfer market deadline day today?

Started by Bally6354, January 31, 2013, 01:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Things always hot up on the final day!

Paris St Germain signing Becham!

That one is obviously a commercial deal more than anything else!
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Dino246

I agree,Beckham's only use is to sell extra shirts !!

But i do think he's more use to soccer off the pitch than on it.

Hoping Spurs get a top striker tonight as our GD is too low to finish in the top four.

Bally6354

I couldn't find any rumours related to spurs dino!

They must be keeping the cards pretty close to their chest.

I have always had a bit of a soft spot for spurs. I remember watching them in a few cup finals as a kid when ossie played for them.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

RouletteFan

beckham in my country France
i like this guy
very good plyer at the age of 37
very very professional

in france people say its only marketing !!!

monaco

Just seen Samba's gone to QPR for £12.5m & is reportedly on £100,000 a week??!! They must have 1 of the most expensive wagebills in the whole league.

Dino - H. Gomes is going back to Germany - that was an interesting chapter in Spurs goalkeeping!

Bally6354

What's funny is harry was saying some of his players are overpaid and then he goes and does something like that!

Mind you, it's not his money!  :))

Dino246

In a way you can't blame any Premier League club spending big in THIS Transfer window as next season 2013/2014 even the bottom of the table club receives £ 60,000,000,just for turning up !!

monaco

I have read the Championship play-off final is the sporting event with the most money at stake for the 2 clubs involved in the world - the rights to one of the most lucrative TV deals for the winners.... or the gate receipts for the losers!