Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

[DRAFT] Triggers and Filters

Started by VLS, May 22, 2014, 11:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Triggers and Filters

Everybody focuses on triggers, yet there is a complementary element of the equation which can be as much valuable -if not more- being much-neglected: FILTERS.

Triggers add numbers to the selection pool.

Filters remove numbers from the selection pool.

A proper filter can be the very fine-tuning piece which changes a method into a personal holy grail.

In order to talk about filters we necessarily need to address accompanying triggers; they are complementary:

Example:

- Trigger: add neighbors of a repeater.
- Filter: remove no-shows within last cycle and a half.

With this combination you finish with:

"Neighbors of a repeater in current cycle excluding sleepers".

Since you avoid sleepers automatically with the filter, it can save units which are redirected for a different purpose in the attack; opening the possibility of making a difference in your personal bottom line when running the system.

Filters can also "cascade" for a single trigger; for instance, in this example using same trigger as above:

- Trigger: add neighbors of a repeater.- Filter: remove no-shows within last cycle and a half.
- Filter #2: remove numbers which didn't form a zone within last two cycles.

With this combination you finish with: "Neighbors of a repeater in current cycle excluding sleepers and those not previously belonging to an active zone".

Remember zones are the result of the "clumping principle" in the game, so you are effectively aiming for a number which not only isn't a sleeper, but already "clumped" in a hot zone of the wheel, located right next to an active repeater.

Multiple triggers and filters can combine. Several triggers act independently to add numbers to the selection pool, then they are sifted by the filters in place before further proceeding. Example:

- Trigger A: add neighbors of a repeater.
- Trigger B: add numbers at +1 space of a repeater.

- Filter: remove no-shows within last cycle and a half.
- Filter #2: remove numbers which didn't form a zone within last two cycles.

...You can also "pre-filter" triggers to later "pipe" those resulting numbers through further processing, treating them as "packs".

As programmers, we see the bet selection process as a series of algorithms exercising over a pool of unselected and selected numbers as well. Processing doesn't end after merely selecting the numbers with triggers.

This may not be obvious for most people, yet as programmers we can see triggers and filters most clearly as separate entities since they are entirely individual coded procedures working on the current pool of numbers to a separate tune & dance each, building a resulting new rhythm of their own.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

stringbeanpc

Victor,
Great suggestions, your posts always give me new aspects of the game to examine.

VLS

Quote from: VLS on May 22, 2014, 11:36:42 AM
Everybody focuses on triggers, yet there is a complementary element of the equation which can be as much valuable -if not more- being much-neglected: FILTERS.

Triggers add numbers to the selection pool.

Filters remove numbers from the selection pool.

A proper filter can be the very fine-tuning piece which changes a method into a personal holy grail.

Here is an interesting though: filters being a form of "triggers" on its own; now that's "meta" :)
-- Victor

VLS

Filtering sleepers can make a difference to certain methods where the units saved are redirected to later steps in the progression/attack.

...I'm currently on the fence regarding what's officially a sleeper, yet at least those not showing after a cycle and a half can be labeled as such (in my view).
-- Victor

AsymBacGuy

Nice thoughts Vic.

I meekly suggest to consider the outcomes of each wheel separately as there's no general plan capable to get the best of it for every existing roulette.

as.

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)