Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Van Kellen Test - how do your method peform?

Started by Sputnik, April 13, 2016, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

Van Kellen Test say one method is superior if you can Place 1000 bets and gain 100 units flat betting.
My result and i have test more then once, 1000 placed bets and 60 units gain flat betting.

What is your result flat betting with your method with 1000 placed bets?

Cheers

Albalaha

It says about random sessions not your favorite ones.

It has three conditions to conclude a superior bet:
For Even- chances bets* (Black/Red/Even/Odd/High/Low):
A system has a genuine superiority:
1. if after 1000 placed bets a gain of more than 100 units was obtained
2. if after 8000 placed bets a gain of more than 60 units was obtained
3. if after 100000 placed bets a result better than - 1000 was obtained
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Sputnik

But i have only test Three times with same result, so how can that be my favorite? will continue testing :-)
Run RNG with Roulette Extreme and what i know so is that 100% pure random.

Albalaha

If there are three criteria, you need to pass all to conclude anything. Winning with flat betting is just not possible in long run. In short tests like 1000 bets, variance can be with your side in some lucky sessions and you may win with anything. That is why Van Kleen test ask to a 100k placed bet test and accept a bet as superior even at a loss of not more than 1000 units. -1000 in 100k bets means you have reduced the house edge impact and you may consider your bet as "Superior".

Sputnik

But why even mention 1000 placed bet and gain 100 if there is no merit or Point doing so, that means the van kellen test is a fallacy.
I mean why write that if there is no valid Point towards fluctation and variance, so they ask a pointless test to be done if i am going to belive you.

The Point is that i don't belive you or any other can pass 3000 placed bets and gain 60 each with FTL or DBL ever, no matter how many times you try.
Then it does really put things into perspective.

Good luck with that ...

Albalaha

Quote from: Sputnik on April 13, 2016, 12:43:35 PM
But why even mention 1000 placed bet and gain 100 if there is no merit or Point doing so, that means the van kellen test is a fallacy.
I mean why write that if there is no valid Point towards fluctation and variance, so they ask a pointless test to be done if i am going to belive you.

The Point is that i don't belive you or any other can pass 3000 placed bets and gain 60 each with FTL or DBL ever, no matter how many times you try.
Then it does really put things into perspective.

Good luck with that ...
         They ask for all three and you have picked one and made your own conclusions. A proven superior bet needs to pass all the three tests and not one.

Lung Yeh

Which boils down to the fact that we can achieve a higher success rate if we keep the number of bets down? Lets not take it over the long term. Per session/visit. If we keep the number of bets we make low, the higher the probability of success?

AsymBacGuy

Quote from: Sputnik on April 13, 2016, 11:50:55 AM
Van Kellen Test say one method is superior if you can Place 1000 bets and gain 100 units flat betting.
My result and i have test more then once, 1000 placed bets and 60 units gain flat betting.

Cheers

Well, a sample of 1000 bets is too small. 
Anyway I prefer to evaluate my results in form of statistical distributions.
As you know very well, if a given betting placement should be EV+ we'll get more streaks than singles, more streaks >2 than streaks of 2, more isolated singles than clustered singles....examples are endless...

Itlr at baccarat P1>P2>P3.....and B1<B2<B3.....

A winning system should follow the same distribution.

1WIAR < 2 WIAR < 3 WIAR  and 1 LIAR > 2 LIAR > 3 LIAR.

as. 

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

soxfan

21 Aces

Quote from: Sputnik on April 13, 2016, 11:50:55 AM

Cheers

A superior method that wins 10% of the time?  What am I missing?
Life is something you dominate if you're any good. - Tom Buchanan