Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A POLL: YOUR REASONS FOR VISITING THIS FORUM

Started by esoito, December 10, 2014, 11:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

I know Victor to be one of the classiest forum operators in the gambling industry and was completely excited about the prospects of a moderated forum on gambling ideas and thinking. It was at this forum that I decided to publish all my secrets regarding my discoveries on randomness. Having kept them secret for six years before that and being ridiculed openly on other forums for making claims without backing them up, I decided it was time. This forum is the no excuses place to disclose everything. Because of this and the staff here holding my feet to the fire with regards to my very short temper at forums like GG, I have cooled off and become capable of giving without being flustered too much. I hope this all leads to a book. For me the forum is a pragmatic means to an end.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

CourierPete

Mostly to learn of new techniques, systems, and read analysis on the industry. There's always something to learn, even if most of it doesn't provide a quantifiable edge.

Blue_Angel

Quote from: CourierPete on June 01, 2018, 11:40:52 AM
Mostly to learn of new techniques, systems, and read analysis on the industry. There's always something to learn, even if most of it doesn't provide a quantifiable edge.

I agree with this statement and I'd like to add that even if a strategy is not a solution in its self, it could "move" your perception, inspire you, give you the motivation, which at the end would make you create your own successful solution.
The source of inspiration and motivation doesn't have to be necessarily another strategy/method/system, but even something as simple as a quote.

On the top of these, also I got in contact with programmers such as Victor, the global administrator, who except his programming skills, he is also a very nice person!
A win-win situation!!  :cheer:
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal