Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Calculated Decisions

Started by stephen tabone, June 17, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen tabone

Quote from: Jimske on June 17, 2017, 07:41:17 PM
Wow - I didn't realize NOR was on Amazon - how much did you pay for it?

I saw it there a few weeks ago it was pricey can't remember, a lot of it is on youtube too but once i was able to make sense of it, i knew it was no use. There are not many good books out there, mine is one of if not the best strategies on how to win. a lot of books just tell you about the game. My research is advanced. I've worked out all combinations of possibles and probables and devised a system that works. link on the link below to try it. It costs less than an average small bet, lot less than a lot of systems I've heard about people paying in the 100s of $ for ;)

Jimske

Quote from: Stephen Tabone on June 17, 2017, 07:45:28 PM
I saw it there a few weeks ago it was pricey can't remember, a lot of it is on youtube too but once i was able to make sense of it, i knew it was no use. There are not many good books out there, mine is one of if not the best strategies on how to win. a lot of books just tell you about the game. My research is advanced. I've worked out all combinations of possibles and probables and devised a system that works. link on the link below to try it. It costs less than an average small bet, lot less than a lot of systems I've heard about people paying in the 100s of $ for ;)
So you failed to answer my question.  How much did you pay for it?

stephen tabone

Quote from: Jimske on June 17, 2017, 10:47:57 PM
So you failed to answer my question.  How much did you pay for it?

"I saw it there a few weeks ago it was pricey can't remember, a lot of it is on youtube too"

I didn't write that I bought it, I wrote that I saw it and it was pricey. NOR is on youtube, last time I checked last year there was a tone of videos on it unless they pulled them.

stephen tabone

My latest book is out!!! 2.1 edition which makes my Strategy, Silver Bullet Proof.

You just got to read this book people!!  Get the Kindle guys from here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0741PX6JK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1500441816&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Ultimate+Silver+Bullet+Proof+Baccarat+Winning+Strategy+2.1

You can get the paperback too from here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1548900613/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1500441816&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=The+Ultimate+Silver+Bullet+Proof+Baccarat+Winning+Strategy+2.1

Amazing stop losses and when to bet again triggers and fantastic cleverly developed tweaks and new chapters on systems and mathematics etc. Happy reading.