Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Carelessness Costs!!

Started by TwoCatSam, January 20, 2013, 10:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Gents

I lost a few pennies, either 3 or 6, on that silly Martingale.  I lost 1,500 units cause my head was up my >>>> and I set the bot wrong. 

Giz may have hit me on the head when he said some people plan to lose and then execute their plan.

I simply must learn to quit making stupid mistakes. 

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

"I simply must learn to quit making stupid mistakes. "

OK. Fine.

But HOW exactly will you do that?

Because unless you've worked that out, then you'll keep doing it.   :nod:

And that's a fact -- not a fallacy!! LOL

TwoCatSam

And you know, Esoito, you're exactly right!  I simply don't know what I'm doing wrong.  Maybe I'm just scatter-brained!  I would entertain suggestions from anyone.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 20, 2013, 11:44:48 PM
  I would entertain suggestions from anyone.

Sam

After watching most of your videos, I get the impression that you are never really in control of the situation! It is like you are a passenger relying on good luck to come to the rescue.

A very good roulette player once told me that he only averaged a bet every 4 spins. This alone suggests a degree of self-control and analysis in his play. Roulette changes from spin to spin and you have to try and read the signals.

I watched one of your videos the other night and you encountered something like the following.....

W LL W LL W LL W LL

The single wins were directly followed by strings of losses for about 20 spins.

This would have indicated to me at least to wait for a win and then bet for a loss (which would have obviously involved you betting the opposite of what you would normally bet)

You ran into a cycle which was completely at odds to what you were following and using the progression made it toxic. It was painful viewing.  :'(

My advice would be to spend more time studying the game on a spin by spin basis and actually try to get a feel for what is happening.

Just my 2 cents.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

Thank you, Bally.  I will read that over and over again.

Sam

Albalaha

Sam,
       My advice is to play with bot mostly setting your desired win target and bearable stop loss.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

esoito

Quote from: albalaha on January 21, 2013, 05:38:23 AM
Sam,
       My advice is to play with bot mostly setting your desired win target and bearable stop loss.

Excellent advice!

And to avoid another 1500 loss <gasp> here's what to do with the bot BEFORE you start it:

CHECK. ALL. THE. BOT. SETTINGS. FIRST.

Take your time doing that... no rushing...

Ralph

I have forgot the win target a few times, that's the reason my bot will not do more than one spin, if no win target is set.
Still you can set it too high.

Trebor

Hi Sam,

I've done this a few times, luckily with no bad results. The answer is to double check of course but it doesn't always happen.

What would be brilliant is a popup, like you get when deleting something in windows, if you choose a setting above the minimum.

Trebor

TwoCatSam

Gents

(Whomever split the topic----Thanks!  As albalaha pointed out, I tend to post on wrong threads.)

The problem is just as the topic header says: I'm careless.  I have got to quit being careless.  Esoito is right, I must double-check each setting.

Al, I am running a bot, I just set it wrong.

Here's the deal:  The BV table goes away after being opened too many times.  Then you have to shut everything down and re-do the bot.  That is where I put in .1 instead of .01.

It will take me three days to correct my mistake.  That's a good little punishment!

Sam

TwisterUK

Is it Ralphs Bot  your usin 2CS ?
what's  your prefered setting ? 4 hot numbers seem good !

TwoCatSam

No, Twister, I'm using a bot I bought from Stef and Nick.  It's is the  L v F system on steriods!

Sam

TwisterUK

Ah ok !

L v F System ? I must of missed that one !!

Ophis

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 21, 2013, 05:47:24 PM
It's is the  L v F system on steriods!

Coded. Tested. Deleted.

Be careful with it. It tanks no matter how you set your your win/loss target.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

TwoCatSam

Ophis is right

It tanked.

Sorry.

Back to the drawing board.

Sam