Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Random&streaks :how to beat and catch them?

Started by BEAT-THE-WHEEL, March 07, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

Nickmsi,
Thank you so much.
I can't understand your couplets method,
Please teach.
Thanks in advance

Nickmsi

Hi BW, I am happy to explain 2 Spin Bet Selection further.

Basically what 2 spin bet selection can do is:

1.   Allows more streaks to be bet on
2.   Allows more precise entry point to start betting
3.   Allows longer streaks to be bet on

A SINGLE SPIN (or hand for baccarat fans) produces 2 results:

R
B

1.   You only have 2 streaks to bet on, either R or B.
2.   The biggest problem with single spin is that you don't know when to enter the     streak?  Does a streak of Red start with the first R, the second or third?
3.   The streaks usually last about 10-15 bets.

A 2 SPIN bet selection produces 4 results:

RR
BB
RB
BR

1.   You now have 4 Streaks to bet on.
2.   You start betting against the longest sleeping couplet.
3.   Streaks last for about 20-30 bets.

The easiest way to see what a 2 spin bet selection can do is to play around with the attached Excel sheet.  This sheet tracks the sleeping couplets and shows you what to bet on.

It also shows a graph of each 1,000 spins so you can see how stable a flat betting EC can be. Simply press F9 to see another 1,000 spin RNG result.

This is not a holy grail but it is one way to handle Random and Streaks.

Enjoy
Nick

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

Thank you Nickmsi, for your xlx,
& couplet strategy.

Very interesing indeed.
Appreciate them.

(Noticed that , there no Zero.?)

Thanks.

Gizmotron

Quote from: BEAT-THE-WHEEL on March 08, 2018, 04:05:29 AM
NOT TREND IS SOMETHING, because it alternate with trending...
a quote needs pondering,   hard...

What happens when the long sleeping dozen does not happen? I'm calling that the not trend. What happens when the streak of singles in the dozens or columns is not happening? That's also the not trend. Of course you should hammer the long streak or trend while it's continuing. But when there is an absence of a known trend or pattern what do you have in your playing chart? I mean this stuff that is not a trend is always peppered throughout my charts.

I almost always have at least one best trend occurring, be it a pattern or a dominance of some kind in one of four groups that make up 12 unique dozens that I chart. I chart to see what is happening. But there is this short lived chaos that sits between the obvious trends. This stuff has a nature to itself too. It reveals a kind of continuation on its own, even though it's almost always in short bursts.

I like the short bursts now. You should too. I ignored this advice from Spike when he started talking about it. The chaos happens more often than any other trend. It almost always presents itself somewhere in my 12 dozens. It even exists inside of my big obvious trends.

I can't teach it to you. You have to already have a foundation in trend and pattern recognition before you can recognize it. Now that is not my fault. So please don't complain. You can't ski in the world cup downhill after taking your first 10 ski lessons in the first month or two of your first ski season. You must build a foundation to stand on. That takes a lot of hard work. That's a work plan that I have given to everyone at this forum as a free road-map.

Nobody gave that to me. I had to invent it myself. You start by recognizing trends and patterns very quickly. I've created free software so that you can learn how I do just that. It's been here for years. It takes the work, practice, and playing experience to know what works and what does not work. Hidden in all the work that you put in are the secrets some of you complain as just being hints. These vacuous and misty impressions from my writings are in fact milestone markers depicting progress you should be able to relate to. If you can't it only signals to me that you have not done any work. I can see where any of you are coming from just from your questions.

For the past 11 years I have flogged to death trends and reading randomness. I know for a fact that this is where an uncontrollable weakness lies in the form of opportunities on every Roulette table. But I have found that seeing and attacking a trend is not enough. You must know your own human nature when you gamble. You must know what motivates you. You must know what is reasonable to expect. You must also admit that even though you have a great bet selection method you must also expect the perfect killer sequence to wreck all  your expectations at some times. 

I put everything here at this betselection forum because for some reason I'm still alive with heart failure. I just want my work to mean something. So here is the best hint I can pass on to anyone. Do the work.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Bally6354

The couplets were my thing several years ago. What I particularly looked out for was either the missing BB or missing RR.
If BB is missing, you have RR,RB,BR left. That's 4 red vs 2 black. Of course, vice-versa, RR missing, you have left BB,BR,RB. 4 black vs 2 red.

What you then normally find like in this picture is one side will be strong and a nice positive progression can work well.

[attachimg=1]

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

Now for something a little more interesting for the VDW/AP fans.

A random Baccarat shoe I just produced. Bank = green, Player = red.

[attachimg=1]

Once again looking for either the missing BB(bank/bank) or PP(player/player) and playing for the opposite.

Use a countback from the previous results to create the AP.

[attachimg=2]

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

8OR9

Not sure how you got the green colors in the above post. ....................also what do you look for as far as what to bet and how  much to bet. 

Maybe you could give some examples.

Thanx for any info.

CoderJoe

Quote from: Bally6354 on March 08, 2018, 08:57:14 PM
Now for something a little more interesting for the VDW/AP fans.

Hi Bally,

I know what AP is, but what's VDW? Thanks.

Sputnik

Hi Bally that was a nice idea ...

Cheers

james

https://betselection.cc/roulette-forum/use-math-to-beat-roulettebaccarat/

Click on the link above. Everything you want to know about Van der Waerden theorem is in this interesting thread.

Bally6354

Cheers Sputnik and thanks James for providing the link.

For anybody really into AP / VDW / Ramsay Theory (call it what you will) here is a nice book that isn't too over the top.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ramsey-Integers-Student-Mathematical-Library/dp/0821898671/ref=nav_signin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1520601292&sr=1-3&keywords=ramsey+theory&

Now here is another example:

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Take into account that there are 16 AP combinations.

1) 123
2) 234
3) 345, 135
4) 456, 246
5) 567, 357, 147
6) 678, 468, 258
7) 789, 579, 369, 159

Now doing it this way and only playing the one side also means you don't have the 'mutual bet' situation where either Banker or Player could produce an AP on positions 7,8,9.

The picture on the left shows that the pair Banker/Banker was the missing pair, therefore I am looking for P. I look to create an AP from the previous results and notice the last two results were PP and therefore I will play for the 123 AP.
Now supposing the next result was B like in the hypothetical picture to the right, then using a countback, I will be looking for an AP to form in the shape of 147.

It's not too difficult to grasp once you play around with it a bit. One thing I will say is that you don't always get too many opportunities in a shoe.

cheers

Bally6354

Another one....

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Bally6354

And the last one for now to show a loser first followed by a winner on the next result.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Gizmotron

One thing about this Ramsay Theory stuff. It is my experience that when you use any unique sequence to beat the odds you are in fact counting on an expectation that outperforms the mathematically expected results.  In the long run, performing a real world power testing of large number results, you will find that the perfect sequence to kill this will happen just enough to render it statistically normal at the same value of the single event house advantage.

Certainly by now that 30 page thread here must have been power tested and confirmed? It sure worked because Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, and Blackjack have all been shut down by it. Or not.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Bally6354

Quote from: Gizmotron on March 09, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
It sure worked because Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, and Blackjack have all been shut down by it. Or not.

That's quite a statement Giz. A young kid walked into the local supermarket store and stole a bar of candy. Mr Singh has now closed down all his 5 shops. A shame really 'eh.