Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Up as you lose, flat betting, up as you win. Which is best?

Started by Xander, May 19, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xander

I like Cosmo a lot too.

Blue stay at the Cosmo instead of TI.

Blue_Angel

''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Xander

Blue,

What's with the absurdly long signature story?

Blue_Angel

It's a quotes' plateau, all centuries wisdom conglomerated in one single signature!
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Xander

Post something new so I can give you a hard time.   ;D

And when the heck are you coming to Vegas?

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Xander on May 28, 2018, 12:29:54 AM
Post something new so I can give you a hard time.   ;D

And when the heck are you coming to Vegas?

I'm posting when I've to say something and not just for the shake of it.
I'm not sure about LV right now, only the flight is 16+ hours and for a regular smoker like me is torment, let alone the controls inside the airport...last time they've almost cancelled my hotel reservation because they have delayed me on the arrivals!

Xander

Quote from: Blue_Angel on May 28, 2018, 01:21:05 AM

I'm posting when I've to say something and not just for the shake of it.
I'm not sure about LV right now, only the flight is 16+ hours and for a regular smoker like me is torment, let alone the controls inside the airport...last time they've almost cancelled my hotel reservation because they have delayed me on the arrivals!

Good lord man, quit smoking ASAP.  It's a disgusting habit and it makes you smell really bad.  To people that don't smoke, smokers smell like a combination of ash and cat urine.  Try some nicotine patches and a steam cig.  You'll live longer, be happier, have more money, and smell better.

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Xander on May 28, 2018, 01:32:39 AM
Good lord man, quit smoking ASAP.  It's a disgusting habit and it makes you smell really bad.  To people that don't smoke, smokers smell like a combination of ash and cat urine.  Try some nicotine patches and a steam cig.  You'll live longer, be happier, have more money, and smell better.

I've already 1 father, don't need a 2nd one...!

Xander