Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

all for one not one for all

Started by Billion loudspeaker, February 14, 2013, 04:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billion loudspeaker

There is one element of roulette that transcends all other conditions.

It is the only thing you can completely rely upon to continue unabated for your entire roulette playing career.

It is the thing that should be given utmost attention and consideration when making any system or method of play.

It roots run deep in the soil of infinity and so can never be toppled.

It is the first thing we need to deal with in roulette, and when you strip away all the layers of this game it will be the last thing left to deal with.

You can play real wheels or RNG, live dealer or airball, online or b&m.

You can play short term or long term, hit & run or grind it out. You can stand and fight or run and hide.

You can play with skill or you can play for luck.

You can do whatever you like but you will never ever escape it

There is a fellow in this forum named Spike. He says he plays for the short term wins but he also says you're always in the long run. These are very true words.

Even if you are playing for short burst wins of as little as 10 or 15 spins, never forget you are always in the long run

So what is it that transcends all other conditions within the game of roulette?

The personal permanence

It is your wife and your mistress, your enslaver and your emancipator, your carer and your torturer.

Pay it due respect and never argue with it because it is your only life long roulette companion.

TwoCatSam

"He says he plays for the short term wins but he also says you're always in the long run."

A contradictory statement if I ever read one.  If there is no short term, you can't play for the short term.  You are playing the long term a chunk at a time.  I'm not sure what the "long run" is.

But I agree, the numbers you encounter are yours.  Mine are mine.  For a time they may differ.  But over time, they will be the same and one could not tell mine from yours.

My opinion only;  I have not been up the mountain.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Billion loudspeaker

Thanks for your opinion Sam.

Yes apparently that is one of his specialties – contradictions.

The main point of my rant is to say that we need to accept roulette is one long uninterrupted stream of numbers whether you interrupt it or not.

There is no short term. There is only long term with interruptions that eventually become nothing more than background noise.

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 14, 2013, 06:02:34 AM
he says he plays for the short term wins but he also says you're always in the long run.

A contradictory statement if I ever read one.  If there is no short term, you can't play for the short term.  You are playing the long term a chunk at a time.  I'm not sure what the "long run" is.

But I agree, the numbers you encounter are yours.  Mine are mine.  For a time they may differ.  But over time, they will be the same and one could not tell mine from yours.

My opinion only;  I have not been up the mountain.

Sam

Sam!
In along series the numbers even out to some extent. But every time you spin 10000 spins, you do it for the first time, you have never before seen that sequence, and will never do it again. All 10000 spins are insane rare. 10000 with only number 5 sounds mad, but it has the same probability as any 10000 spins we do.

As most in the game, we know best afterwards. If you practice HAR, you never know if it was better to break or not.
We can do an experiment, play HAR and notice the numbers in between and then compare. I have done some such work some years ago, and I can tell, there are situations you will win using it and situations you will lose, it do not help, and it do not harm.

The same seems do be valid for tracking patterns, but I have not checking it up so carefully.

It is easier to find why we lose (HE small bankroll) than find why we win. We win against the odds.

Billion loudspeaker

I'm not talking about checking this and testing that or looking at this or that 10000 spins for comparison.

I'm talking about putting chips on the table X amount of times and copping the numbers on the chin, win or lose.

When the money's down can you beat your personal permanence? That's the alpha/omega of it.

Ralph

Quote from: billion loudspeaker on February 14, 2013, 07:15:42 AM
i'm not talking about checking this and testing that or looking at this or that 10000 spins for comparison

i'm talking about putting chips on the table X amount of times and copping the numbers on the chin, win or lose

when the money's down can you beat your personal permanence? that's the alpha/omega of it

The answer was to Sam. And the test i did was to explain just that, you can only count the spins you play. I test very little using simulations, that's not needed.

I do not always make the maximum to win. I like to play, so if I can get a 48% chance to win over a longer  run I can do it. If I did not like to play and just want to see if I can win, I have better put all at once at one bet.