Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Au revoir

Started by GreatGrampa, June 25, 2013, 03:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGrampa

Gents,

So much to share, but so little time to do.

My daughter has finally convinced me to travel with her to states to do a little bit of much needed overhauling of my body. Eventhough I might be accessing the forum quite infrequently in between my treatments, I don't think I will be able and will have the strength to use it extensively like the way I am doing now.

When I return after 2-3 months, (ofcourse if I return) will continue to get more active. Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful time and discussions in case we never meet again! PM me or mail me as you always do and will strive to keep in touch.

Au revoir (hope its temporary)!

A friend of you and mine!
GreatGrampa
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Chrisbis

Hey, take 'great' care GreatG...... :bye:

U brought us ALL so much useful information, and insight to this fascinating game.
Thank you.

Have a great trip, I'm sure they will fix U up "Gud and Proper" as they say in London England!

All the best.........
your admiring Brit friend.
Chris

:glasses:

Drazen

Thanks and best wishes there  :thumbsup:

Take care

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Rouletta

Take great care GG and thanks  for everything.

Rouletta

FLAT_IN_O

Quote from: GreatGrampa on June 25, 2013, 03:30:09 PM
Gents,

So much to share, but so little time to do.

My daughter has finally convinced me to travel with her to states to do a little bit of much needed overhauling of my body. Eventhough I might be accessing the forum quite infrequently in between my treatments, I don't think I will be able and will have the strength to use it extensively like the way I am doing now.

When I return after 2-3 months, (ofcourse if I return) will continue to get more active. Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful time and discussions in case we never meet again! PM me or mail me as you always do and will strive to keep in touch.

Au revoir (hope its temporary)!

A friend of you and mine!
GreatGrampa

--Good luck GG..au revoir...had a similar happenings recently,returned,but much less then earlier.
  The body told me to take more care of it and less about roulette.I love both,therefore bit there bit
  here.Say hi sometimes and comeback in one piece.Bless you and your smart daughter.
  Flatman.

Nickmsi

We wish you well.
When you are in the States and need any help, or have any questions about our country, just email me. 
Always glad to be of help.
You are a true gentleman who not only understands Random but can also explain how to exploit it as well.
We will miss you but we have your Framework to build on.
Thanks again and we look forward to your return.
Cheers
Nick

Atlantis

I am sorry to hear you are going. I wish you all the very best.
Thank you for all of your great contributions and excellent explanations!
I am sure your efforts will be appreciated and well studied whilst you are away.
Goodbye for now,
Atlantis

Albalaha

GGP,
           You will surely come back with healhier and sharper brain. We will miss you. Try to write about your well being. :rose:
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

AMK

Wish you well grampa,

The info I have underneath my avatar might be able to help you. Its just a three week protocol to follow.

Stay strong, you'll be back : )

Sincerely,
AMK

VLS

Best wishes great ol' mate, I sum myself to the motion of it being temporary and you coming back!

You're a true gentleman and a friend. You won our hearts in the little time you've interacted with our community.

You're a wonderful writer, a true sharing person, bearer of a kind supportive spirit. You deserve all the good in the world your way; both at the table as well as in life itself.

I'm certain we'll see more of you  :nod:

Your friend,  :rose:
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Turner

GG....Good luck in the States and hope all goes well.

Thanks for the advice recently.

Take care.

Turner

nOrMy2o0o

Wish you well GG  :rose:
and hope you get back soon, meanwhile,
thank you for all of your great contributions and very clear explanations!

Normy

TwoCatSam

GreatGrampa

If you get close to Oklahoma let me know.  I'll treat you to a chicken pot pie that will cure what ails you.

Seriously, my best to you.  I have faith that whatever it is, you will beat it.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

King Arthur

I will also add my thanks here too, I am looking forward to much more of your insights on your return.

My prayers for your wellbeing

ART.

RouletteFan

Thank you from FRANCE

for all your very very good topics

hope to see you soon again here

Best recovey