Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Started by esoito, July 09, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

For a moment I want members to put themselves in a moderator's position.

Find WHAT WOULD YOU DO?  in the stickied section and read the posts.

Not at all nice, are they?

For once, I want you see what sort of thing we have to contend with from time to time.  The dark side of humanity is not a pretty sight, is it?

What would you do?  How would you handle it? 

Lungyeh

Good command of abusive offensive English. 🤪😂🤦🏻‍♀️  Entertaining if they know how to stop. Since they don't, I suppose the moderators did what needs to be done .. Takes all kinds to make this world

Mike

Quote from: esoito on July 09, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
Not at all nice, are they?

Esoito,

I'm glad you saved the thread and made it a sticky, now everyone can see what kind of person "The Magician" is. The most unpleasant character I've ever encountered on any forum. Normally I'm pretty restrained but this guy really is a nasty piece of work.

TheMagician

Well, well, Mike...Judging by your childish response to Esoito it must hurt to have your blatant ignorance exposed and flogged publically?   I�ll leave you with that pain on your back and you may of course have the last word  >:D
All beings are born and steeped in debt. I know of no creature that negates this fact. The commodity they bought with borrowed means, is life, and the price for its duration, be it good or bad, is death.