Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

GO FOR 3 or mr j,s catch the 8 train

Started by 6th-sense, August 17, 2014, 03:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6th-sense

ok on the other forum is the subject of of GO FOR 3 as i said this seems just the same as catch the 8 train....here is mr j,s system ...you can choose when to start betting ie from start at 0 which means it bets straight off from start to maybe 7...which means the number need to repeat 7 times before it bets that number...its usually 2 you start from...it gives the option to stop betting after so many repeats to start again so you can have 3 or more hits before you want to reset...also as you can see in pic you can also add 1 unit everytime it moves up a level in the repeat process...or just flat bet it.

[size=78%][attachimg=1][/size]

heres the link
http://www.mediafire.com/view/vqdr02j0clb611l/Catch_8_Train_1.2_Bot.xlsx[size=78%][/size]and for all you who are curious i got nick to adjust it so it actually bets the split which the nuymber is in...everything exactly the same as the system above but splits....[size=78%][/size]http://www.mediafire.com/view/c4kxkx6qui4ctam/Catch_8_Train_Splits.xlsx[size=78%][/size]that's this weeks system i,ll post another next week :) [size=78%]

as always this sheet works on the bot [/size]

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

6th-sense

there are 2 systems there Victor... :thumbsup:    the normal one and the adjusted one which uses splits

VLS

Quote from: 6th-sense on August 17, 2014, 07:37:37 PM
there are 2 systems there Victor... :thumbsup:    the normal one and the adjusted one which uses splits

Thanks for the observation, just amended in the post above [smiley]skype/nod.gif[/smiley]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

6th-sense

i,ve just popped in to say hi..sometimes a system is worth a 2nd mention and a point in the right direction....the original here mr j,s catch the 8 train is a pretty interesting system...great up to a point...

mr j loves to bet the least possible numbers as always and for a while this works great...

now the 2nd sheet is the same as the original but includes the number on the split of the repeating number....

for all people with the bot and have been playing around with it the split sheet optimized setting is profit target of 1....stoploss -250 on sheet....and pick flatbet,,,not add 1 on a hit.....it should be set to bet from 3 hits and stop at 15....

no settings on bot is needed except 5000 spin test.. its flatbet all the way...

you will be surprised no matter how far it goes down it always recovers and ends in profit at the end of the session....i,ve done 50 sessions so far and not lost one yet...if you have noticed the actual stoploss on this particular sheet is not working as it should and i,m surprised no one has mentioned it...

Mare

Interestingly, you did 50 sessions without loss, I found a loss for the first six sessions.

Live session dublin

I put the numbers in attach.
People are mostly victims their own insecurity to cross the border of known.

6th-sense

up to now for me yes...the bot resets itself in profit of 1....and it does go up and down on these settings but hasn,t lost yet in those 5000 spin sessions for me... :) plus u seem to only have only 230 spins here in your sessions?.....i think i stated 5000 spin sessions ....hell i seen it go down 10 euro and back up to win more than the 10 euro loss...[smiley]aes/nerd.png[/smiley]