Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Baccarat software packages?

Started by VLS, November 14, 2013, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinriverdlr

A friend has baccarat buster and I was looking at baccarat buster2 seems ok. Has anyone tried anyone of them?

ADulay

Quote from: twinriverdlr on May 06, 2015, 03:41:09 PM
A friend has baccarat buster and I was looking at baccarat buster2 seems ok. Has anyone tried anyone of them?
The most logical question would be:

"How did Baccarat Buster 1 work out?"

AD

twinriverdlr

buster 1 no way of putting in any type of system to see if it works.  One post reads baccarat-strategy.com lee jones software is good but expensive.  If my friend upgrades to buster2 he will get 33% off that is why I wanted to know if anyone had tried it?  Thanks for any advice.

twinriverdlr

Could you explain how the lee jones baccarat software helps you the $29.00 version?

vo rogue

twin river ,why don't you try thread buster no.7, a friend told me it's a real winner 19.95 from k-mart
good luck

twinriverdlr

It's funny how this is a forum for advice and some people have nothing better to do than make stupid comments . I wonder why I see so many people lose when they play baccarat

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: twinriverdlr on May 11, 2015, 02:25:04 PM
It's funny how this is a forum for advice and some people have nothing better to do than make stupid comments . I wonder why I see so many people lose when they play baccarat

If you think that anyone besides 1-2 people on here make money, you're insane! I would personally have to see it in person to believe it. I've seen so many systems, so many people claim this and that, it was all crappolaaaaaaaaaa.......

You really think you will find your golden goose here? Stick to your day job and forget about ever trying to beat this game or finding your answer here......

Sputnik

I have several winning methods - give me 5K and i will teach you.
But that only include games where you can get a real edge and baccarat is not one of them.

Cheers