Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Adulay shoes

Started by RouletteGhost, January 28, 2016, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADulay

Jimske,

Spot on.

Thanks.

AD

RouletteGhost

Forum trolls. Hate it.

Ignore it

Read wikipedia about online message boards. His type is referenced
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

2-Face

Quote from: Jimske on February 19, 2016, 09:37:47 PM
F-Series F2/F3:
You simply follow under 2-in-a-row. You bet under the first 2 in-a-row and stay on that side until the
other side has a run of 2. Then you follow that 2.

Remember: when we are on F2, the FIRST time we see a 2 on the other side, we switch sides and follow
that 2. After we switch, we allow 3 plays on that side before changing sides. After we have allowed 3
plays on that side, we now go back to "follow the 2". So, now when we see a 2 on the other side, we
follow that 2 again, and apply "once you switch sides, you must bet 3 times before changing again" This
provides protected from the TTs.
Now why couldn't our esteemed moderator simply say as much?  Anybody with a bit of sense would see the irrelevance of the actual question, rather remissness on the irony.   

QuoteAs I am no longer allowed to even MENTION any kind of system play, especially from anything Ellis, I will defer to your expertise on the matter.
Quit the victim mentality like you are hard done by (a'la was only the driver for the bank robber, therefore innocent of robbing the bank), maybe break the habit of a life time, next time you mention "a system". explain it... 

ADulay

Quote from: 2-Face on February 19, 2016, 10:01:42 PM
next time you mention "a system". explain it...

Fair enough.  I can do that.

Thanks for the excellent idea!

AD