Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT BETSELECTION WEBSITE AND FORUM

Started by VLS, June 17, 2019, 10:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

This is a "protocolar annoucement" regarding forum sale:

Hello everyone.  Here is my official announcement about BetSelection Website and Forum Board.  Short and Simple.  I am making following announcement today as it was released from our counsel which I edited down to this:

"I have sold the Website and Forum, BetSelection to Alrelax (Glen).  Glen transferred the money on Friday to our counsel and it is currently being rerouted to me and my family.  I confirm that, after the confirmation from our counsel.  There is nothing else to post, answer or question regarding the transaction that occurred.  The transaction is subjected to a legal confidentiality agreement and other legal binding terms prohibiting further answering and engagement of Q&A inquiries regarding it.

The entire site is now owned in full without any further monetary obligation by Glen.  I plan to stay on without open forum involvement as Glen's IT and technical employee which he has contracted with me for a period of five years.

I wish everyone well and thank you for your understanding of what was best for my family that Glen made possible".

Signed, Victor/VLS.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor