Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

On sleepers being treated as "hot"

Started by VLS, July 23, 2019, 05:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

On sleepers being treated as "hot"

While sleepers as single numbers may be good to be avoided as a general rule (i.e. bias, AP), numerical groups containing what would be defined as cold/sleeper numbers can and do hit beyond their expectation (i.e. become hot numerical groups).

When you are monitoring such groups to bet you can extrapolate the "hotness" to include cold numbers inside the group, thus treating sleeper numbers as hot by extension.

You are not really betting sleepers per se, but events within your framework of reference having their own timelines

The game is supposed to be only 1-spin long with no memory, hence "sleeper" "warm" and "hot" states can easily be said to be relative (or even flat outright nonexistent!).

I see it's all about their current state within your very own framework of reference. There's no difference when betting non AP.

What difference does it make for a dozen or a column being hot when it contains sleepers, you do bet the location as a whole.

We can actually use sleeper numbers in such a light, under this frame. Why? Because we're not betting on numbers; we're betting on events...
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Albalaha

What is hot or cold is tough to explain by itself. Further, what is not hitting or least hitting in our historical data could go active to average hitting to hot any moment. Every number has same probability to hit or not hit irrespective of historical data which is only subject to virtual limit.
      For example, I consider 30 spins to be a virtual limit for any EC to hit. If I use a brute force(martingale in that case) of merely upto 5 steps on an EC which did not hit for last 25 spins in a stretch, I m 99.999% likely to win. Other than this, I do not see any use of so called sleepers. One can attack its virtual limits with a sensible brute force technique.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

VLS

Quote from: Albalaha on July 27, 2019, 04:10:04 AMOther than this, I do not see any use of so called sleepers.

You can use the sleeper group as a foundation for wakers, considering a hit in the sleeper a signal after which you'd begin your "measured attack".

Depending on the size of the numerical group, you can calculate for how long to sustain bets. As a general rule, being always careful past a full cycle. Definitely never past 1.5 cycle of bets.

(Sleepers "clump" as other groups do too, hence they are usable in "clumping" frameworks :nod: )
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Jorge

Hi Vic, its Ronjo I had to reregister as I forgot my pass word and couldn't sort it out as the email used back then is no longer in use. Is there a way we can fix it if I give you a new email address and then scrap my new username. Regards Ronnie.

Sputnik

Victor, I can share something in private, send me a private message if you are interested.

The main approach is to track 1000 trails and look at the top numbers and their "frequency hit ratio" (can explain details private)
Then you can bet only when the number is hot and hitting and avoid the no hitting (cold phases & fluctuation phases).

The advantage is that you might or can stumble on the real bias wheel using that particular hot method that is based upon the same principle as a real bias playing model.

Cheers