Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Double d'alembert betting in Bac.

Started by cogger, August 01, 2019, 10:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cogger

Tried something new today and had good success in live online and another simulated offline. In live play I earned 20 units in a half a shoe , took the profits and quit. Impressed I wanted to give it a offline test, in a whole shoe minus last two hands,  I earned 33 units and left 6 units on table.

1st hand led out banker and started up d'alembert betting. When I switched over to player d'alembert , I left ghost units on banker, rather than carrying over my losses to player in early shoe.  Every time I switched between B or P I remembered where I left off the ghost bets and resumed d'alembert betting + or - , I played chops, I played 1 of 3 underdog, played streaks, switched up my patterns in a hybrid style. Do you remember childhood playing baseball with a team of 3 or 4 and using ghost men on base?

I build my BR 100 units a time before increasing for MM conservative long term outcome. 5x100, 10x100, 15, 20, etc...

I will experiment more with it, really like it so far and is a nice alternative to team strategies.
driving a $100 in to $100 k goal