Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

New script for the bot

Started by Ralph, February 16, 2013, 07:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

The script is for testing, I may find bugs or change something into it later. It has name  "test2" in the listbox, and should update to your bot as soon you restart the bot.

The script try to catch short tendencies in the stream of numbers, it bet on repeated numbers and do some  progressions in an ambush style, and if it succeed it high the stakes more, if not it rapid reduce the bet.

I have run soon 1000 spins and are on a small plus, was never down very much. Please test it, if possible set it in fun, using 90.00 and let it go for long time with a win target of 8.00 and publish screenshots of the result. I will do it when I pas 1000 spins.

At start put any number as start bet.

Ralph

I run it for 1000 spins, was at small plus up to 850 spins, went down at the end to a minus of 8.23. I will  run it during the night and see how it runs. Start all over from 90.00 and a win target of 8.23.

Smoczoor

First fast test

137 spins -> 263 units profit = 2.63 Euro

Ralph

Run 3560 spins during the night, went down all  90.00. It was on plus quite a while.   Shut down the bot, and when checked the history is not working since a few days in fun mode.

Edit: The  drawdown when the bot stop was not 90.00. It stopped due to connection broken.  it went down 5.76. No history found.

TwoCatSam

Ralph

My bots are crashing to due to BV and their "Your request could not be completed".  Or lost connection.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 17, 2013, 02:36:46 PM
Ralph

My bots are crashing to due to BV and their "Your request could not be completed".  Or lost connection.

Sam

Sam!

The bot works here, but I do not play it just now, doing some EC manual. I have lost the history in fun mode, happens now and then.