Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Finale Crossing

Started by GreatGrampa, May 17, 2013, 10:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 17, 2013, 10:53:11 AM
Okie!

You rang?

"I'm proud to be an Okie from Okfuskee"

Samster
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

GreatGrampa

Quote from: Turner on May 17, 2013, 06:16:41 PM

If its not too much trouble that would be nice of you.

Been busy at a family reunion.  Will go overt this this week. 
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

GreatGrampa

Quote from: TwoCatSam on May 18, 2013, 12:50:55 PM
You rang?

Sam.  Yes. I did ring.  Being the greatest follower and experimenter (is it a word?) of GUT wanted to know your views on this. 

blup_00

Hello mr. greatgrampa, have few questions.
Did you change mr. Winkel's system only for simplicity, or does it get more profit?
Can you play both versions on RNG, or only live?
Do you use progression? In your version after 4 losses and in mr. winkles after 2 losses, next win won't get you into positive, unless you double beting units.
And do you know is mr Winkel still active on this or some other forum?

Thank you in advance for sharing your systems and experience.

VLS

Quote from: blup_00 on June 02, 2013, 06:51:07 PM
And do you know is mr Winkel still active on this or some other forum?
Hello blup, welcome to the forum.

You might want to try: http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?action=profile;u=209

Last post as of this writing being: http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=3491.msg112448#msg112448

On May 22, 2013, 05:03:16 AM

Cheers!
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

GreatGrampa

Hello mr. greatgrampa, have few questions.
Did you change mr. Winkel's system only for simplicity, or does it get more profit?
I dint change anything. Just adapting it to the finales and that too on places it work.  So if you read carefully you can see that I am using it only for finales that appeared at least once to become more than once.  The adaptation provides following advantages.  Simplicity.  More playing opportunities.  With respect to profit I can't say either way as I have had mixed results.  You should try out yourselves to see how it compares as the original system is complex and different people has their own of doing it. 

Can you play both versions on RNG, or only live?
I can only speak of where I have played.  Live - great system to use.  RNG - the only place I have played is BV. It is hard getting playing opps when compared to live but playable.

Do you use progression? In your version after 4 losses and in mr. winkles after 2 losses, next win won't get you into positive, unless you double beting units.
The aim is not getting into profit in one win after several losses. The aim is to get closer to a pre-determined target level that works for you based on your test results.  It is best played flat betting to ensure low DD, but you can adopt various progression methods.  None of them gives an edge based on what I have seen.  Winkel has not been very active in the forums as far as I know, but there are lots of people out here who knows GUT in and out.  If you have any queries, shoot and am sure there is enuf knowledge in this forum to answer them.   

blup_00

Quote from: VLS on June 02, 2013, 09:48:30 PM
Hello blup, welcome to the forum.

You might want to try: http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?action=profile;u=209

Last post as of this writing being: http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=3491.msg112448#msg112448

On May 22, 2013, 05:03:16 AM

Cheers!
Thank you Vic, that's the forum where I get familiarized with GUT and mr. Winkel :)

blup_00

Quote from: GreatGrampa on June 03, 2013, 04:24:39 AM
I dint change anything. Just adapting it to the finales and that too on places it work.  So if you read carefully you can see that I am using it only for finales that appeared at least once to become more than once.  The adaptation provides following advantages.  Simplicity.  More playing opportunities.  With respect to profit I can't say either way as I have had mixed results.  You should try out yourselves to see how it compares as the original system is complex and different people has their own of doing it. 
Thank you for reply. I have figured out that your system is used only for betting 1 and >1, unless for that exception. I was first skeptical because it triggers bet too fast, unlike mr. winkels way where it takes about 25 spins, but I will give it another shot and try to implement some recovery. It surely is brilliant observation.
Thank you again :)

TwoCatSam

GreatGrampa

I am not ignoring you.  I just have a lot on my plate.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

stringbeanpc

For anyone who is interested. I asked Winkel for his opinion of this method. The response is here:

http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=3491.msg114613#msg114613