Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Cascading Sectors Tracker

Started by RTB, May 25, 2013, 08:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTB

Hi All,

This is for those who like sector based play & using Lw patterns. I've been frustrated by having to wait so long for the desired Lw to appear, spin after spin after spin.

So I decided to look the wheel as having infinite sectors. On a single '0' wheel, 0 to 15 is a sector of 3 numbers, however if we shift 1 number to the right we still have a
sector of 3, just 1 number different. In this case 0-32-15 becomes 32-15-19 then 15-19-4 and so on around the wheel. We can do this for as little as 2 number sectors all the way to 36!

Going that far would defeat the purpose, but say we stop at 12 number sectors and rotate through the wheel 1 offset at a time. For each length of sector (2-12) that gives us 37 unique
sectors! 407 in total.

We need software to track this into Lw's of course. I've attached a rudimentary tracker to illustrate. May want to have a wheel layout handy to help visualize.

Cheers

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

RTB

wannawin

Thanks friend. I speak with admiration of those who manage to codify what they want in the language of computers because I have tried. It can prove to be most difficult.

To spend the time programming to give away to the public openly carries even more value. Such efforts are greatly appreciated. We need more people like you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Chrisbis

Very interesting RTB..................  :thumbsup: