Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Tanagra´s first repeat

Started by Dane, August 06, 2013, 06:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

I found this method on roulette-forum.de
If you are able to read German, you may found it here on this German forum:: Topic 16664. Kurt voh Haller
To read and understand the books (in German) from Kurt von Haller (if they are still available) requires much more than a superficial knowledge of probabilities.
Anyway, one of his books inspired TANAGRA to initiate a topic. She waits for the first repeat - and then she bets that number (flat betting). For how long?
She stops after winning - or after exactly 37 spins (including the first spins without betting).
In her ongoing test  (after approx.23,000 spins) she has won approx. 16,000 chips. The test continues!

Dane

"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Dane

I was in a hurry this morning. The method did not bring 16,000 chips - but 1,600 chips. Sorry!
                                                  Dane
               Donovan Leitch

Smoczoor

10 - first repeater
14 - no bet (???)

now bet on 10??

Blood Angel

The way I read it bet the 10 straight after its repeat for 37 spins.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Let Me Win

This is just the PIVOT system.  It has been around for years and has been well tested and fails.

Dane

Quote from: Blood Angel on August 06, 2013, 02:19:28 PM
The way I read it bet the 10 straight after its repeat for 37 spins.
Quote from: Smoczoor on August 06, 2013, 02:12:29 PM
10 - first repeater
14 - no bet ( ??? )

now bet on 10??

The way I read it: 10 repeated in the 7Th spin (which  by the way is close to the average). Include this 7 spins in your counting. So bet 10 straight after its repeat until you you win or else stop after 37-7 spins!
TANAGRA have has much luck with it. It may fail in the long run!

Donovan Leitch

Turner

Pivot is coded in rx from new. It comes with it

Blood Angel

Quote from: Dane on August 06, 2013, 04:54:37 PM
The way I read it: 10 repeated in the 7Th spin (which  by the way is close to the average). Include this 7 spins in your counting. So bet 10 straight after its repeat until you you win or else stop after 37-7 spins!
TANAGRA have has much luck with it. It may fail in the long run!

Thanks for clearing that up.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Dane

As you can see, this system from Tanagra is not just the Pivot system, although it might look like it at first. The main difference has do to with time or the number of spins involved: If the first repeat comes in the second spin, Tanagra bets until she wins or else stops after 37-2 spins. If the first repeat comes in the 20TH spin, she bets that number until she wins or else stops after 37-20 spins.
In accordance with "law C:-) of the thirds" she refers to this from Kurt von Haller.
After just 37 spins from a roulette with 37 numbers we should see :
                                                                 13.6 numbers  are absent
                                                                 13.6 numbers appearing exactly one time
                                                                    6.8 numbers appearing two times
                                                                    2.3 numbers appearing exactly three times
                                                                    0.7 numbers appearing four times or more
Of course these AVERAGE results are old news. They are still valid, however, and some of you might not have seen them before.
                                                                                                   Dane
               Donovan Leitch

Smoczoor

QuoteIf the first repeat comes in the second spin, Tanagra bets until she wins or else stops after 37-2 spins

I know there is something "new"

Dane

Trizero has just introduced his NEW STRATEGY ANALYTICS WEBSITE(General discussion). I visited it and discovered, that he has tested this system too!  And his reply to me there is most valuable.  :applause:
                                                        Dane
               Donovan Leitch

Dane

Quote from: onlineroulettefan on June 19, 2014, 09:02:49 PM
I can speak German and the trick is nice.
If you can read German, you should visit www.roulette-forum.de
In "Roulette Strategien" ("Einsteiger Forum") Tanagra  initiated the topic I chose to call her first repeat:
"Kurt von Haller".
No more than 182 replies there!
Kurt von Haller used to be a great "guru" in German roulette literature and research.
As far as I remember he abandoned missing numbers and concentrated on "Favoriten" (repeats).
               Donovan Leitch

warrior

Can't speak German what's the stratagie?

Dane

Quote from: warrior on June 22, 2014, 02:13:43 PM
Can't speak German what's the stratagie?

War is on, as you state by your avatar.
"Make love - nicht wahr"  :)
No, seriously: The first posts here might give you a clue. [smiley]aes/coffee.png[/smiley]
               Donovan Leitch

warrior