Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Most ball games are lost - not won

Started by Pockets, September 30, 2013, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

Back with some time @hand to chose picks
CSKA vs Mancity
'This is all about six points because we play CSKA twice back-to-back and we must win there.'
Will Pellagrini put the criticism aside on one side and start both Sergio and negrado? Turner, you are from the blue part, what do you think? Considering the current form, I think, it would be a safe bet to consider CSKA on the backfoot. But no one knows what the funny stadium holds for you :) . My bet is 5 units on Mancity -1, at 2.24.

Bayer vs Shaktar
Can the trio of Luiz Adriano, Alex Teixeira and Douglas Costa break the Bayarena fortress. They definitely have the potential. Bayer has started strong, but a look deeper will reveal, they did some escape acts. But how long. To me Shaktar+0.5 at 2.05 looks a good value bet.

Real vs Juventus
It is funny that ManU are getting a shorter odds that Real. Ofcourse it is not a nice experience to lead 2-0 with 20 mins remaining and get 4 goals punched into your net. It takes one to be a GOD, to get to terms so quickly with such a disaster. It is going to be a cake in the park and i go with real.

And lastly Pistolero is playing tommorrow. With odds over 4.0, I would definitely place a bet on him with the current form he is in.

In summary,
5 on Mancity -1.0 @ 2.24
5 on Shaktar +0.5 @ 2.05
5 on Real win @1.6
5 on Kostas Mitroglou scoring a goal @4.3

Albalaha

Good Job, Pockets. I wanted to add Man City as my choice of high probability pick of the day but after u have written all these that would look as a copy.
Good luck.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Albalaha

Congratulations on the win of Man City.
[smiley]aes/wine.png[/smiley]
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Turner

Sorry Pockets....saw this late. Aguaro is on a roll. 8 goals in 6 games. his even heading them in....which shows his on a roll. His header at weekend was his first in the premier league.

its the partnership with the excellent Negrado. These 2 together will score goals.

Dzeko couldnt hit a cows ar.se with a banjo.

Chelsea next....a tricky one. Away....we have only just started winning.

But ...David Luiz is dodgy at best.

I can't call it......score draw?

Pockets

A recap:

5 on Mancity -1.0 @ 2.24 - Money back
5 on Shaktar +0.5 @ 2.05 - Lost
5 on Real win @1.6 - Won
5 on Kostas Mitroglou scoring a goal @4.3 - Lost
Total 2 units in the negative.

Overall profit in 5 days a little under 14.

Pockets

Quote from: Turner on October 23, 2013, 09:43:33 PM
But ...David Luiz is dodgy at best.
My money is on your team Turner. Lets see.

Pockets

I received some good feedback on how to make this section better and appeal to a larger audience. I am currently working on the feedback to make it better. Hopefully, should find time to incorporate them by next week. Essentially, am thinking about 3 separate threads.

1. Daily picks, without much of commentary. This is going to be quantity for people to look at with a medium to strong choice of winning.
2. Spotlight - Specific matches, that I would like to discuss in detail and for indepth betting.
3. Against the odds - Again specific matches, where I will be betting against the bookies.

Every thread will have its own history, so that you can see the performance, both overall as well as streaks and rolling 4 week history. This will all be collated as results under 1 thread. Hope you will start liking the new format when I start next week. Looking forward for more feedback.