Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

EC Cycling method

Started by nOrMy2o0o, October 01, 2013, 06:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nOrMy2o0o

I don't check dealer change, just W/L.

For sure it could also work on any Even Chance and even on Baccarat, why not!
I choosen Low/High only because you can bet on 3 double-line, wich is lower stake than L/H.

nOrMy2o0o

10 is easy to reach, i had only 1 losing session so far...

Suggested Money mangement for this method:

Win target = 10 units
   Stop Loss = -20 units

I know 10 look small as target, but it depand of the unit!
10 times 25 is 250$

Rouletta

Normy, thanks for responding; I quite like this method for its simplicity, high level of strike rate.
Another question, what is the greatest strings of lll's have u had....? In my particular case during extensive manual testing
on real Wheel the most lll's I've have up to now is 7 lll's; I recovered nicely and reach new high afterwards.

I have played about 10 sessions on live wheel since yesterday and up to now everything is perfect no single loss session.

Cheers

Rouletta

nOrMy2o0o

I saw 9-10 lll's in a row but did recover.

Today i had a bad run, with only 1 win, then 4-5 loss in a row, many times, it was not enought to recover.

When progression go up to around 7-8, it take only 2 Win in a row to recover.
At 11-12, it take 3. That is why i decide to set Stop Loss at -20. This way, i win 7-8 session of +10 and loose only 1 session at -20. Overall, profitable.

Keep testing guys! We will find the right set-up...  :thumbsup:

Rouletta

Yes we may be able to tweak it to make it very safe.....; May be after 4lll's stop, wait for virtual win and restart....; or play with different
progression such as bread winner's or life time progression to  reduce risk to a maximum......

esoito

This thread is potentially too promising to simply die -- like most seem to!

Normy wrote: "We will find the right set-up...  "

Any progress towards finding the best settings?

TwoCatSam

esoito

I am playing this system daily on Normy's bot.  For real dimes!

I totally do not understand how it works; have not had time to really study it.  I have too many irons in the fire, as they say.  But no matter.  I need only set the bot and walk away for a while.  I don't know how this computer works either....

I am doing very well. 

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

That's great news!   Sounds like the tweaking has happened and is now bearing fruit.

Your pocket must be glad.  ;)

TwoCatSam

esoito

I started with around 200 real.  I play this thing for dimes and made one dollar each trip.  I felt it could not lose and went to .50 bet bet.  I soon found the Run From Hell and it took me down to 104.00.  I chickened out.  Had I continued to bet, I would have fully recovered.  But I didn't........

So I began from 104 and went back to betting dimes.  I am now at almost 150, so I am climbing out of the hole.  I will eventually get back to 200 and then I will go for .20 instead of .50.

Let's just say my pocket is full of hope.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Big EZ

trying to wrap my head around this one, for some reason its not clicking at the moment [smiley]aes/confused.png[/smiley]

Is there a simple excel tracker for this.....it would really help me learn step by step

Sam ....I could use some of your redneck logic to help me get by one this one  :thumbsup:
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

esoito

Big EZ:  I think (not sure) one of Normand's bots is configured to play this method, and that 2CSam uses it.

And I think (again not sure) that bot might be for sale from N.

Perhaps one or the other could confirm or correct what I've just written.

TwoCatSam

Guys

I have bought and use the bot.  I'm certain it's for sale.  That's what the man does.

Now, I'm working on the exact way to play it by hand.  I'm watching the bot play and trying to stick with it.  Someone could refer to my video in the TwoCat Cafe and see if they can follow.

I'm sure it will click in my mind.  Normy has explained it to me and I read his explanation a lot.  Just hasn't sunk in yet.   When it does, I'll try to put it into Simple Redneck and post it in my Cafe.

6th-sense

I had nicksmi build this for the bot...also a flat bet version...anyone wanting it should ask him ...maybe a small fee should be charged for the time and effort he put in as he makes them cheaply compared to the time and effort he put in

Bally6354

6th sense, I personally think you are out of order advertising nicksmi's bot with the same method that Normy created.

This is a roulette community.....not the cut and thrust of the business world.

It doesn't exactly foster the idea of sharing your work.

I sincerely hope anybody who decides to pay for the bot goes to the original creator (Normy) and orders the bot from him considering that's what the guy does.

Sheesh!! [smiley]aes/pirate.png[/smiley]
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

6th-sense

i apologise if it came out that way...a system posted can be botted by anyone...and in the community spirit as you say... a lot of people who bought one bot simply can,t afford another just to do one sheet...this is the community spirit in my eyes helping other members find an alternative to this system...

and yes i like advertising stefs bot why wouldn,t i...i love it

but i am sorry to put anyone out....and remember i did pay out of my own money to get it done....