Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The bot is out for testing, 10 testers.

Started by Ralph, December 01, 2012, 05:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

I have ten different testers of the bot, and this for checking out how different computers run it. And to find problems I may not have seen on my computer.
Already on thing which not happen on my computer is reported. The bot did not stop at the win target always. I got a good report so it was easy fixed.

I will later extend testers, and I hope it can be out to everybody rather soon.

KingsRoulette

Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Blood Angel

Quote from: Ralph on December 01, 2012, 05:16:35 PM
I have ten different testers of the bot, and this for checking out how different computers run it. And to find problems I not have seen on my computer.
Already on thing which not happen on my computer is reported. The bot did not stop at the win target always. I got a good report so it was easy fixed.

I will later extend testers, and I hope it can be out to everybody rather soon.

Fantastic, nice going.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Ophis

remember to get testers that have different language versions of windows.

...i did encountered few issues that have appeared only on specific language versions.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

Ralph

Up to now it seems to go well on windows 7, one using vista can not even open the program. I have used it  on vista and it was working. Vista use to be a pain for many programmers. Microsoft did  vista  due to security problems in Windows, and released a version which last short time, the windows 7 come rather fast.
Some had to update the net framework.  There is some issues still for some computers.

Ralph

It is still problem with Vista, I do not know if I should for the moment try to solve it. Many have allready given up Vista as a problem making version of Windows  and got Window 7 or later.  I may spend some time on it but with lower priority.

The testers are now 14.

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Thanks Sam!
I wish I could make videos like you!
My sound in the computer is so I can not hear it, some failure with the computer or my ears. As soon the snow storm is over I will go and buy what's needed to hear the sound well.

Thanks again!

TwoCatSam

My pleasure.  Anything you want reduced to voice and film, let me know.

Not meaning to pry, but where are you in the world?  What nationality?  Language?

By the way, I tried dot net and it did not help my Vista.  Guess it's time to upgrade.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Sam!

I live in Sweden, and we have our own language.

TwoCatSam

http://youtu.be/paqocqY1XkA Ralph

This is the "waker" system.  When it starts to run it works fine.  About 30 minutes into the trot, it starts to do what the video shows.  There is no sound.

Notice the wheel never moves from #21.

I'll try it on other systems.

Sam

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 07, 2012, 04:47:22 PM
http://youtu.be/paqocqY1XkA Ralph

This is the "waker" system.  When it starts to run it works fine.  About 30 minutes into the trot, it starts to do what the video shows.  There is no sound.

Notice the wheel never moves from #21.

I'll try it on other systems.

Sam

I did that script fast and it may be malfunction, I told you as testing the bot not the script. This weekend I will drop the boot to anyone, the waker may not be there. I will test or let other test scripts. I advice at that point just do demo, for testers.

TwoCatSam

Right now I'm running 5 neighbors and it works fine.

Sam

Robeenhuut

Quote from: Ralph on December 07, 2012, 05:18:07 PM

I did that script fast and it may be malfunction, I told you as testing the bot not the script. This weekend I will drop the boot to anyone, the waker may not be there. I will test or let other test scripts. I advice at that point just do demo, for testers.

Great stuff  Ralph  ;)