Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Mr. J's "Two's Company"

Started by TwoCatSam, January 07, 2014, 03:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

Only way I could send these..

Any questions...

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

OK, that's it.  No questions; no replies.  I can only assume you all are up to speed and making money!  You're welcome and thanks to Ken.

I won't be around much after today.  My wife has her ankle replaced tomorrow and life will take a different turn for both of us.

Enjoy the video.  Especially when number 9 shows!!  I kick myself!!

http://youtu.be/9OMJNpLN31o

Wildcard

Thank you for posting the videos, I didn´t watch them, can´t find the time right now, got to run, but your contributions are highly appreciated, by me, at least.

So much courtesy, so little time !

I hope all goes well for you and the wife. You (both) deserve it. Cheers.

TwoCatSam

Thank you!

I will post on how it went when I can. 

Sam

Mr J

Thanks for posting and best wishes to both you and your wife, God bless.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

esoito

Sam -- I've only just visited this thread.

Couldn't get here before -- have had to do a wipe'n'reinstall on my horror box.

If there has been no response after, say, a week then you might have grounds for being a bit peeved! Patience...patience...

I hope all goes well for your wife -- and for you, too. Her lack of mobility will surely mean extra work for you!!

Looking forward to seeing you back here once she's up and about again.

VLS

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 07, 2014, 04:58:43 PMI won't be around much after today.  My wife has her ankle replaced tomorrow and life will take a different turn for both of us.

"Vaya con Dios" Sam. We'll be here for the long run. Family is always more important.

Best wishes for a good recovery rate, for her as well as for you, since when working as a couple it's *both*.

Congrats on being a caring husband :nod: :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

SamNL

Best wishes for u and your wife Sam.

Blood Angel

Yep Sam. Best wishes to you both!
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

RouletteKEY

Good luck for Mrs. Sam, I know that one can sometimes be a multiple surgery deal trying to get everything "aligned"
Hopefully the Misses is once and done and you two are back in business and good as new (okay maybe newish anyways :D ) real soon

Biagle

hi, about the method: can you tell more about progression, good luck

Lady K

Hi Sam!
Wishing your wife a speedy recovery and sending my blessings.  :rose: 

TwoCatSam

The progression?  I'm sorry, wasn't it spelled out in the progression sheet?  Ask a direct question and I will answer.

Peeved?  Me?  Never!!

Thanks to all for the well wishes.  You can't imagine what an ankle transplant looks like, so when time permits I'll post one.  It's where science, medicine, mechanics and imagination converge.

She is doing well.  Thanks to all again.

Sam