Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I miss albalaha

Started by FLAT_IN_O, January 23, 2014, 10:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

QuoteFor the record, I resigned my mod status and left rouletteforum.cc shortly after Steve H. took over.

Really?
        I can see your current status here as this,
[attachimg=1]
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Albalaha

So Bayes,
             You are not just a member in rf.cc but active one and moderator or maths section and a global moderator otherwise.
         For records, Victor did state that he has quit rf.cc forever but he is very active there.

Why are you pampering a jailbird scammer openly, if you have a crusade against them?

Any answer?

Albalaha

Here is Victor in the Sister Community.

[attachimg=1]

Number Six

Albalaha,

What do you hope to achieve by trying to discredit people like Bayes and Victor in such trivial ways?

Bayes

Now you're starting to irritate me. My last post at rf.cc was on December 05, 2012. Like I said, I asked Steve to delete me from the forum shortly after he took over, and I haven't tried to login since. It's not my problem if there is some residual data on that forum. Unfortunately, owing to Victor's prior commitments to Steve H., we have to put up with the popup ad here, but hopefully that won't be around for too much longer.

All this is quite irrelevant anyway. It's seems that you've adopted the strategy that attack is the best form of defence, and I note that you've ignored my other responses.

So, to make it crystal clear, either you remove your current signature and email address, or you post your system, or let me code it.

It's your choice.

Pockets

Quote from: Stepkevh on January 26, 2014, 08:08:09 AM
Well Pockets, there pops 1 Q in my head  :)
I have checked your thread.
The attacking is clear for me, but where do you get it to start betting with 6 units and then lower until 1.
Why not start with 10 units for example ?

Stef
Stef,

This is to handle variance. The challenge was to beat with a table limit of 100. Taking 6, will allow me to do 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x with an aggressive progression or go 1x,2x,3x, 6x, 12x with a medium one or 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, until 16x for slow one. If I take 10, then i will be cut off after 8x, at the max 10x.

Albalaha

I have no business to stay in such forums with double standards. Why can't you or Victor or MrJ or Bombus@MBB@billionloudspeaker@skakus ask Lord Steve to prove that his genuinefailure system which he is selling for $2500 works or not?

Go and write testimonials for him and get your commission. I have no need to stay here or in any forum. If you can not control the mob mentality here, delete my account. I know that you are only here to promote the agenda of Steve that only roulette computers win and my claim can harm his business(scamming).

Albalaha

Quote from: Number Six on January 27, 2014, 10:30:55 AM
Albalaha,

What do you hope to achieve by trying to discredit people like Bayes and Victor in such trivial ways?

I am only answering the blatant attack on me. Who the hell has given even a single winner method here that has any statistical edge, if played in long run?

Why should I put my HG here? Whoever did that were proved to be either  wrong or confusing,so far. Mine is mathematical and logical. Not a subjective holy grail but a pure one.

pb65

Is there any chance the H can be changed to a Z?  It seems more appropriate at the moment.

Blood Angel

Quote from: Albalaha on January 27, 2014, 11:42:06 AM
Mine is mathematical and logical. Not a subjective holy grail but a pure one.

Then go and play it. No one here is going to salute you. Can't you see that. If you really have done what you say you have then leave, make millions and live happy ever after.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Albalaha

Quote from: Blood Angel on January 27, 2014, 01:30:00 PM
Then go and play it. No one here is going to salute you. Can't you see that. If you really have done what you say you have then leave, make millions and live happy ever after.

I am quite doing that but frustrated people are shouting too much of my name on forums. Stop this and debate something else that can fetch u some profit.

warrior

You guys are worse then women you sound like ckickens clucking ,moderator why let this stupid debate go on. He said she said what the f.

TwoCatSam

Please let the debate go on.  Bayes has put his foot down, or so it would seem.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

ADulay

Quote from: Albalaha on January 27, 2014, 11:31:07 AM
I have no business to stay in such forums with double standards.
Al,

I do believe we've heard that particular refrain several times now, but you keep coming back for more!

If I was "keeping score" of this very odd debate, I'd say you're losing on points at this particular place on the timeline.

AD (I felt left out of the conversation and had to add something!)

Bayes

Quote from: Albalaha on January 27, 2014, 11:31:07 AM
I have no business to stay in such forums with double standards. Why can't you or Victor or MrJ or Bombus@MBB@billionloudspeaker@skakus ask Lord Steve to prove that his genuinefailure system which he is selling for $2500 works or not?

Al, are you being offensive or merely stupid?

There is no double standard in this forum. In case you haven't noticed, Steve's ad is not about any system costing $2,500, but a free system, the rules of which are given when you sign up. You and anyone else is free to do that and report back whether it's any good or not. I for one am not interested. As I said, Victor has an obligation to Steve to have the ad here, at least for the time being, but it's not something he or any of the mods are happy about.

QuoteI know that you are only here to promote the agenda of Steve that only roulette computers win and my claim can harm his business(scamming).

And just how do you "know" that? please point out a post or any evidence which indicates that I or any of the others you mention have this "agenda". You won't find any. 

QuoteWhy should I put my HG here? Whoever did that were proved to be either  wrong or confusing,so far. Mine is mathematical and logical. Not a subjective holy grail but a pure one.

Again, you're not listening. I didn't say you had to post it here, and I even offered to code it for you. If you're so confident in it I would have thought you'd jump at the chance; think of the publicity it will give you when I post the amazing results. Sales will go through the roof, and you'll get the recognition you feel you deserve.

Whatever you decide, I'm asking you politely to remove your signature and email address. This forum does not allow spamming, especially not of unproven gambling systems.