Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

'Mongoose' variation for double dozens

Started by Bally6354, February 10, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horus

Here is the basic mongoose straight from the horses mouth.

(excuse the hand in the second pic, lol)

There are a variety of different ways to play the mongoose as explained in the book.

They range from 'basic' to 'short cycle' to the 'aggressive'.

There are 7 different progressions in the 'progression chapter' in this book.

1)The perfect unit.
2)The pit bull.
3)The bricklayers wall.
4)The boxer.
5)The mongoose.
6)The hammer.
7)The t-square.

They range from the most passive and conservative (perfect unit) to the most aggressive (the hammer)

One day, I will get around to reviewing them.

If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

RouletteGhost

QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Gizmotron

Interesting: "cycle of absence" = sleepers; "columns are alternating" = singles
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

3Nine

Bally6354

Craig Greiner....''The Future Gambler''

https://www.amazon.co.uk/future-gambler-Craig-Greiner/dp/0964404109

It was hard enough getting hold of a copy 3 years ago. I think that he only ever had a few hundred published. Anyway, I can't speak highly enough of this book.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

3Nine

Cool, thanks.

Kind of funny - I left that page on Amazon then it said, "Back to The Future Gambler"

I'll let Future 3Nine worry about where to grab a copy.

Bally6354

I have read some of Priyanka's work over the last few weeks regarding the VDW/AP bet and was also interested enough in the stats for the dozens/columns to have a play around with things. So well I am around, I am happy to show you guys what I was working on. I did find something that does ok a lot of the time.

It revolves looking for an AP in the dozens/columns. I will grab some numbers from today at Wiesbaden and show an example.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

Here are the first 6 games.....

[attachimg=1]

Only play for the ''diff''

The only slight difference is that I am playing 20 numbers or 10 splits. It more or less explains itself. You write down the number and what dozen/column combo it belongs to. You get to the missing dozen and column and then it's either ''same'' or ''diff'' depending on what appears next.

So in the first game...

29 3B
01 1A  so the ''missing'' OR furthest back dozen/column combo is 2C.

Next number out is....

03 1C  so 2B is now missing and because one of the missing changed, (the C changed to B) it's marked as ''diff''.

There were 7 bets in the above 6 games. 5 W vs 2 L. (One game did not qualify because of the ''same'' winning on an AP of 234)

Just my twist on it.

Bally6354

Played another 4 games using the same spin set.

[attachimg=1]

And just out of interest I decided to mark in RED where the ''same'' bet would have lost an AP coup over the 10 games.

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

So 10 losing ''SAME'' AP bets as opposed to only 3 losing ''DIFF'' bets.

Playing ''DIFF'' over 10 games was a 220 chip outlay for a return of 288....so +66.

Playing ''SAME'' over the 10 games was a 192 chip outlay for a return of 72....so -120.