Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

HIT IN SIX OUT OF TEN SESSIONS

Started by Dane, March 13, 2014, 08:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

Quote from: Mick on June 11, 2014, 08:19:37 AM
Hi Dane
No worries.  Had some wins and loses too. But the things you can see when watching this system opens up a lot of new doors to the game  like repeating elements etc so all good.
Regards Mick.

'

Hi Mick
I like the door part! You see, I have just read something about "Nudging". Remembering Bob Dylan´s "Knocking On Heaven´s Door" I began to sing "Nodge nodge nodging on Heaven´s Door"[smiley]aes/angel.png[/smiley]
My new system "four phases" opens even more "doors".
                                                                                   Regards
                                                                             [smiley]aes/coffee.png[/smiley] Dane[smiley]aes/coffee.png[/smiley]
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

TwoCatSam

Hi

Anyone who has read me on other forums knows I play Dane's XOXOX and have had very good results.  Playing this game has kept my eyes on the sheet and I've noticed that there are many times that three will come together before the XOXOX happens.  I have learned that there all sorts of strange patterns that occur such as XXOXXOXX.  Seen that one a lot.

So I thank Dane for his studies and his honest portrayal of his systems.  I'll give this a try as it was very easily memorized.

TwoCatSam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers