Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Cluster EC

Started by ignatus, August 30, 2014, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

a very simple and effective method.

trigger: wait for a switch between two ec's then after two of the same appear bet for a third to come. each trigger is played only once.

for an example

R
B
R
B
B

next bet would be B

or

R
B
B

next bet would be B

likewise

B
R
R

next bet would be R

progression: Martingale

Tomla

just an opinion but martingale is dangerous---might be nicer with a penthouse of your choice....I've played this style before and did well

gr8player

Quote from: ignatus on August 30, 2014, 12:38:17 PM
a very simple and effective method.

trigger: wait for a switch between two ec's then after two of the same appear bet for a third to come. each trigger is played only once.

for an example

R
B
R
B
B

next bet would be B

or

R
B
B

next bet would be B

likewise

B
R
R

next bet would be R

progression: Martingale

Hello, Ignatus.

I trend the 1-, 2- and 3-holes on my horizontal scorecard all of the time, so I'm rather well-versed and familiar with their "movements", and I would do well to recommend the following:

Trend them.  Each side separately, trend them.

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a "sitting duck" just waiting for a whole lotta 2's to bury you along with your money.

Here's what I would do if I were you:

Trend them, each side separately. 

So if the Player's side is stopping at 2, bet Banker at the next sighting of two consecutive P's.

Conversely, if the Player's side is hitting the 3-hole, bet for the player side at the next sighting of two consecutive P's.

(Obviously, the exact same play would hold true for the Baker's side, as well.  Just remember to treat each side as a totally distinct play in your trending.)

I am telling you, unequivocally, that you'll experience tremendously improved results over the long term.

Now, lest you think I just gave you the keys to the kingdom...alas, I did not.

Why?  Because it now becomes your responsibility to know when to sit it out (read: "no-bet") during those times where one side (or both) is NOT holding any lasting 2- or 3-hole trends.

Don't chase.  That's the key to successful trending:  Don't Chase.  Wait for proof...then go.

(Actually, there are two keys to long term success at trending, the other being "anticipation"...but I haven't the time today to go into that rather elaborate discussion.)

Stay well.

RouletteKEY

Along Tomla's line of thinking...Martingale can get very expensive very quick and the return for risk just isn't there...for me anyways.

I might try this on a Fibo with dozens or columns though and cap at 55 or 89 and drop back 2 levels after a win...I just like the recovery abilities better with the 2 for 1.  If you were bankrolled for a Marty a Fibo should be within reach and the profitability is better on the first win and if you can back that up with another in short order you are in really great shape.

For the record...I still prefer just a couple straight up numbers...