Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

EC Gap Module

Started by Nickmsi, February 08, 2015, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickmsi

Attached is the EC Gap Module.  This is a fully functional tracker that can be played live, with live spins or RNG spins.

Each time you press function key F9 you will get 500 RNG spins.  At first, all I did was kept pressing F9 over and over again, while watching the graphs for each EC.

What I noticed that in every 500 spins (1 click of F9) I would see at least one of the EC that had a gap of 10 or higher.  I first tested betting every 6 gap for 8 spins with a martingale progression.  This means you could go to gap 14 (6 + 8) before losing.  This started well but eventually the gaps were too unpredictable and not a long term winner.

Continuing to watch the graphs, I noticed that a gap of 10 or higher generally only occurred ONCE in the 500 spin session.  Rarely did it occur twice, but when it did, it was not back to back, there was always another gap in between.  Yes, I have seen 10 Reds followed by 1 Black followed by 10 Reds.  This will occur but very infrequently.

This is the system that this Gap Module is set to test.  Remember, I code mostly for bots and as such I do not mind not betting for 100 spins before placing a bet.  This may not be for B&M people unless they play this simultaneously  with other systems.

The first thing to do is enter the "Target Gap Size".  This is the gap size you wish to hit before betting.  So in my example above, we would enter 10.

The second thing to enter is the "Betting Gap Size".  After the Target Gap Size" has been hit, then you start to bet when you hit the next "Betting Gap Size".  If you enter a "Betting Gap Size" of 4, then we will start to bet on the first 4 gap that is spun.

The third thing to enter is "Maximum # of Spins to Bet".  This is how many spins you wish to bet for.  If you entered 8 with a "Betting Gap Size" of 4, then it will bet for a maximum of 12 gaps. (8 + 4).

Any other suggestions on how to attack the gaps in an EC Module will be appreciated and I will certainly try to code them as time permits.

Cheers

Nick

maestro

nice one i would love to see numbers gap..thanks
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
rolling stones

Nickmsi

1,921 unit Profit in 100,00 spins, about 2,000 placed bets.

Here's one example of how to use Gaps in EC betting.

I set the EC Gap  Sheet to the following settings:

Target Gap Size = 7 Gaps  (1st Trigger)

Betting Gap Size = 2 Gaps (2nd Trigger)

Maximum # Spins to bet = 2

Profit Target = 1

Stop Loss (-) = -1000

This means if you get any of the following you have a gap of 7:
RRRRRRR
BBBBBBB
EEEEEEE
OOOOOOO
HHHHHHH
LLLLLLL
Then, after this trigger you wait until you have  a 2 gap, then bet the opposite for 1 or 2 spins.

For example, if you get a gap of 7 Blacks which would be RRRRRRR, then after the next gap of 2 Blacks(RR) you would then bet Black for 1 spin and if won, end of session.  If lost, double the bet and on a Win end session or if lost, then continue to look for next 2 gap.  Progression continues to increase with each new 2 gap so be careful as a RFH can always rear its ugly head.

Cheers

Nick

Tomla

I played this way a year ago on all e/c, columns and dozens---very effective as long as you record things . variance has a hard time catching up with you when you only bet 2 times and reset---I used light progression and had no big issues---7 was the number I used also

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: Nickmsi on February 09, 2015, 04:56:38 PM

For example, if you get a gap of 7 Blacks which would be RRRRRRR, then after the next gap of 2 Blacks(RR) you would then bet Black for 1 spin and if won, end of session.
What is the point of the second gap trigger, why not just state after 9 blacks bet the opposite for 2 spins, or simply set an initial gap of 9???  It appears this is what you are doing regardless.

Nickmsi

Hello . . .

Yes, you can simply wait for 9 blacks and then bet the opposite.  This is a sleeper system where if 9 Blacks are sleeping then bet they will wake up on the 10th or later spin.  However,  that is a different system, not a Gap system.

We are trying to test the Gap Theory and to get a gap of 7 (which was selected) you must have 7 blacks followed by Red or Zero.  Or 7 Highs followed by a Low or Zero. Or 7 Odd followed by an Even or Zero.   These form a 7 Gap.

I don't know if a Gap system is any better than the sleeping system or any other system but I thought we could test it out and see what happens.

Cheers

Nick

Tomla

ahh that's different than mine--I didn't understand the reset.....this still makes sense betting against repeater long  multiples

Nickmsi

Another 1792 Units Profit in 100,000 spins.

I used the following settings in the EC Gap Sheet

Target Gap Size = 7

Betting Gap Size = 2

Maximum # of Spins to Bet= 4

Profit Target = 1

Stop Loss (-) =-10000

The only thing different from the previous test was I used 4 for a Maximum # of Spins rather than 2.

It was a little less profit but a profit still the same.

Nick

Nickmsi

I tried a more conservative approach:

Only 408 Units Profit in 100,000 spins, only about  500 placed bets.

Target Gap Size  = 9

Betting Gap Size  = 5

Maximum # of Spins to Bet = 5

Profit Target = 1

Stop Loss (-) =-10000

Nick

ozon

With these lattest approach and stoploss after 5step marty ,can be a good option. We loss only 32 units.

Nickmsi

I tried a very aggressive approach:

Target Gap Size  = 4

Betting Gap Size  = 2

Maximum # of Spins to Bet = 2

Profit Target = 1

Stop Loss (-) =-10000

It lost badly.  So the more "extreme variances" seem to work better.

Nick

Sputnik

Quote from: Nickmsi on February 09, 2015, 09:03:40 PM

Only 408 Units Profit in 100,000 spins, only about  500 placed bets.

Target Gap Size  = 9

Betting Gap Size  = 5

Profit Target = 1

Stop Loss (-) =-10000

Nick

Hello Nick and all.
I am not sure i am following this correct - understand it.

Are you saying that if i see black missing 9 times i play 5 times that black will show.
That means that red show 9 times and i play for black 5 times.

Is that correct?

Cheers

Nickmsi

Hello Patrik . . .

A gap is nothing more than when a streak ends.  If you have a streak of 9 Blacks that ends with a Red then you have a Gap 9.  If you have EEEEEO then you have a Gap 5.   LLLLH is a Gap 4.

If the "Target Gap Size=9"means you must form a Gap 9 in one of the EC before proceeding.  This Gap 9 is the 1st Trigger you are looking for.  Why Gap 9?  Because I found in checking the graphs of all the EC that a 9 or 10 Gap occurs about once in 500 spins which is what the sheet is set for.

I also found that seldom do you have 2 occurrences of a 9 or 10 Gap in the same 500 spins.  Therefore, I am testing that when you get a Gap 9, we can start betting that it won't occur again, at least not right away.

OK, so after the 9 Gap has been formed we can start betting .  I have provided a "Betting Gap Size" so that you can test various Gaps to see if any one better than another.  So if you choose a "Betting Gap Size = 5" means that after the 9 Gap formed you wait until you have at least a Gap 5 (streak of 5) formed and start betting.

You bet for as many spins as you have indicated in "Maximum # of Spins to Bet".  In this case it is 5.  Therefore, you will bet the OPPOSITE of the streak for up to 5 spins.  So if the Betting Gap Size is 5 and you bet for 5 spins, then if you lose you would have formed a gap of 10 (5+5) or more.  This would mean that you would have had 2 Gaps of 9-10 or more in the same 500 spins which is highly unlikely, but possible.

Hope this answers your question, if not, just let me know.

Nick

Sputnik

QuoteOnly 408 Units Profit in 100,000 spins, only about  500 placed bets.

Target Gap Size  = 9

Betting Gap Size  = 5

Hello Nick.

Is this how you test the method above:
Wait for exampel 9 black and 1 red - then bet red for 5 times - so the black does not create same gap again.
But if that is true that you prevent the same gap to happen again - then we would have to bet 9 times.

Can you explain this further.

Many Thanks

Cheers

Nickmsi

Yes, Target Gap Size = 9 means you wait until you have 9 Blacks and 1 Red.

However, you do not start betting until you have reached another streak of 5 Blacks (Betting Gap Size = 5).  In other words, after having achieved the Gap 9 of 9 Blacks and 1 Red, you wait until you have another streak of 5 Blacks, which is the Betting Gap Size = 5.

Then after you have a second 5 Blacks you start betting on Red. (similar to virtual betting).  You would then bet on Red for 5 spins which is the "Maximum # of Spins = 5".  Therefore you have 5 Blacks already spun and if you lose all 5 of your bets on Red you would then have 10 Blacks.

In my observations,  you seldom have two streaks of 9 or more in 500 spins.

Cheers

Nick