Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Re: The way to beat the ECs

Started by RouletteGhost, February 28, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moglizu

The funny part is that Still is making fun of my method ... although he is busting his brain in understanding it.
You really have to chose...

Still

Quote from: moglizu on March 07, 2017, 03:16:00 AM
The funny part is that Still is making fun of my method ... although he is busting his brain in understanding it.
You really have to chose...

No I've never made fun of your method. I've made fun of your attitude.  I've called your method 'novel' (maybe even original), and "worth considering". 

The only thing requiring a busted brain is trying to understand your explanation in your broken english.  But rather than complain about your english, I decided to explain it myself in perfect American english, just to see how hard, or easy this is to explain. 

moglizu

Do your research Still.
The 5 members that understood my method was reading the same posts you and the others read.

Badger

Hey guys

I have only gone as far as tracking. I don't know the rest.
For those who want to go further, I've made a spread sheet with his instructions.
You will have to decipher them on your own. I'm not interested in going further.

On the spread sheet I have replaced RUN with +1 and CHANGE with -1
and this helps to keep a running count going down the Event columns.

Good luck

Still

Quote from: moglizu on March 07, 2017, 03:39:59 AM
Do your research Still.
The 5 members that understood my method was reading the same posts you and the others read.

I've done my research and now understand the method as well as you do.   People can judge for themselves whether i have explained it better than you or not.   It was not understandable from just your first post.   And the term "linearity" was completely unnecessary. 

moglizu

people will not understand it even with your explanation.

moglizu

The word linearity describes the advantage of the selection.
So you must have misunderstood some things

Still

Quote from: moglizu on March 07, 2017, 05:36:25 AM
The word linearity describes the advantage of the selection.
So you must have misunderstood some things

If there is an advantage, you can call it anything you want.  But the term you coined, "linearity", does not help to explain it, or why there may be an advantage.  I don't think anyone in the forums is in a position to say "this is why this has an advantage" since we are talking about a 'reversion to the means' bet with a new twist.  You can only know whether the new twist works.  You cannot know why. Pretending to know why may suit your personality, but does not suit reality. 

Still

Quote from: moglizu on March 07, 2017, 05:35:27 AM
people will not understand it even with your explanation.

Maybe. Will soon find out.  I have glossed over the method of logging the four streams of information because they have been amply covered at several points earlier in this thread, especially the spreadsheets Badger and I have put out.   People need to go back and look for those examples. 

moglizu

I understand your method.
All I am saying is that its not MY method.
This is why the term linearity isn t sticking with YOUR method but its sticks with mine.

I have tested your method in the past and it doesn t work.

moglizu

in fact your method is the one I found first and tested and lost.
then i found out why I lost and I made MY method as it is .

you are on a good road...

My method is a lot more sofisticated than the immature method you just discovered

Still

Quote from: moglizu on March 07, 2017, 05:59:16 AM
I understand your method.
All I am saying is that its not MY method.
This is why the term linearity isn t sticking with YOUR method but its sticks with mine.

I have tested your method in the past and it doesn t work.

What i'm saying is the method i explained is YOUR method.  Perhaps you have not understood your method the way that I have explained it.  If you think there is something amiss with the way i've explained it, then perhaps you can clarify.  Until then, what i have explained is EXACTLY what you meant. 

moglizu

I you wish to to believe you have understood my method... then I can t spoil it for you.
Test and you will see that it is losing.
when you will find out why it lose... and make it more sofisticated ... then you will come into MY method.

moglizu

Food for thought...

With your method if you start having 12 reds in a row... you are losing consistently,
With my method you lose the half and you win the half