Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Punter's Revenge

Started by Bayes, January 24, 2013, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxwell

What happened to the poster Bayes?  Anyone?  I see he started this thread.

When I click on his name it doesn't pull up any contact info like when you pull up other names.

Thanx

Sputnik

Quote from: Maxwell on September 17, 2014, 09:23:53 AM
What happened to the poster Bayes?  Anyone?  I see he started this thread.

When I click on his name it doesn't pull up any contact info like when you pull up other names.

Thanx

He is no longer a member of this forum for certain reasons.
He was a member of the betforum, but it does not exist as the founder Stef let every one down, he had personal issues and gave up the betforum.

I ask Bayes to open up new forum, but he did not reply, so i hope all is well with him.
I can email him again and see if we can open up a new gambling forum.

wannawin

Quote from: Sputnik on September 17, 2014, 10:33:49 AMI can email him again and see if we can open up a new gambling forum.

Oh no, not another forum more. To register again. All to talk low of the previous forum. To create sects and arouse old quarrels. Other forum members are traitors. Those who remain in the other forum they are enemies. The administrator of the old forum is the devil that sells systems or because advocates computers, or calls for donations, or because because ... whatever then. If you are not with the new is against all. Not again. Give us a time of truce.

Can not we just enjoy the current moment where there is an air of harmony and integration? Among the current forums.

Reading the posts is practically given that Slacker is Bayes. So he has been with us for some time. Make sure first and do not stir the pot just to do it. What matters is not the usernames but the people. Better to leave this small community quiet at near Christmas time. Try next year if things are ruined by then. Right now is not the time.

Greetings.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Albalaha

QuoteReading the posts is practically given that Slacker is Bayes.

I feel the same. Atleast someone alike. I consider Bayes to be one of the most reasonable person on any forum. He was like a simplified encyclopedia on gambling related mathematics.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

wannawin

Quote from: Albalaha on September 18, 2014, 03:59:23 AMI feel the same. Atleast someone alike. I consider Bayes to be one of the most reasonable person on any forum. He was like a simplified encyclopedia on gambling related mathematics.

There are quite a few matches. Just look at the posts:
http://betselection.cc/profile/?area=showposts;u=796

This same thread was opened by Bayes. Slacker comes to re-open Bayes topics, writes just like Bayes . He is a mathematician, same as Bayes and opens a new section to give continuation to the topics originally to be published in Bayes blog.

Quote from: Slacker on September 14, 2014, 12:43:16 PMyou might remember that I had started a blog on various topics in probability.
I bet this is an open secret among seasoned members. Always the ordinary citizen is the last to know. Well, I am happy as it seems the same person. I also think he is a very good publisher and we  will learn from his simplified teachings. It is a gift that of simplify. Among the best we can get from a mathematical member.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

esoito

You might -- just might -- see a sudden change of name occur.

Don't be too surprised if it happens!

Albalaha

I would like Bayes to come as Bayes again with the same avatar of Bayes.

greenguy

Bayes is boring. Slacker is much better!

And while we're at it, Rolex-Watch should be Mickey-Mouse-Watch. [smiley]aes/joking.png[/smiley]

Albalaha

We recognize him as Bayes, for long long time. Since vlsroulette days. Truth may look bitter or boring but is still better than false assumptions.