Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

New Baccarat Community

Started by BaccaratLabs, November 05, 2013, 09:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaccaratLabs

We just launched a new baccarat community (11/5). It's called BaccaratLabs, and it's located at www.baccaratlabs.com. We are looking for fellow baccarat players to join.

It's free to join and it will be another great outlet to talk about the game.

http://baccaratlabs.com

esoito

Welcome here!

And thanks for the link to your new forum.
Keep it clean and purposeful as this one is, and it should do well.  :thumbsup:

ADulay

With a few exceptions, there is a gaping hole in the internet when it comes to decent baccarat forums.

Here's hoping this new one will do well.

Good luck!!

AD

BaccaratLabs

Quote from: esoito on November 05, 2013, 10:46:21 PM
Welcome here!

And thanks for the link to your new forum.
Keep it clean and purposeful as this one is, and it should do well.  :thumbsup:

Thanks!

QuoteWith a few exceptions, there is a gaping hole in the internet when it comes to decent baccarat forums. Here's hoping this new one will do well.  Good luck!!  AD

exactly what I was thinking. I noticed that baccaratforums dot com shut its doors. That site was real good back in the day, before it started going down hill. So I'm trying to plug that hole.

I also see some ways to create a better bac community so it doesn't fall apart.

For example, I created a reputation bankroll system. People can collect rep points for adding value to the forum. Your goal as a user is to grow your rep point bankroll.

If you post negative  stuff   [Moderator's Edit: instead, 'negative stuff' keeps within the forum rules about 4-letter words]   then you're going to get bad reps and bust out.

If you post good stuff then hopefully you can become a baccarat master. It should be fun, but it's also a good way to weed out the people who are full of it.

baccarat forums dot come also had a quality issue. I noticed that the forum became more about getting page views than anything else. The moderators should have stepped in at various times, but they did not. I guess that's what happened when you become focused on producing content so you rank for SEO reasons.

So I'm more concerned with balancing quality over quantity. And I'll be creating some measures to ensure that this happens.

andrebac

BaccaratLabs

I just started covering a new system on the forum. It's called System T. You can read all about it here

http://baccaratlabs.com/showthread.php?15-System-T-A-Smarter-Approach&p=27#post27

ADulay

BaccaratLabs,

Hopefully you have a link back to this forum for those who are more into the roulette side of the table.

AD

BaccaratLabs

Setting that up won't be an issue at all.

BaccaratLabs

Update:

Just backlinked this forum in our roulette section. I made it a sticky topic called Best Roulette Forum

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

ADulay

Quote from: BaccaratLabs on November 06, 2013, 08:01:35 PM
Update:

Just backlinked this forum in our roulette section. I made it a sticky topic called Best Roulette Forum

Very nice.

AD

Carlitos

I was searching for an Baccarat forum an while ago. I hope this will be an serious and good one. Iam more into Roulette but i also like Baccarat.

Carlitos  8)

BaccaratLabs

Yep we will make it good. I'm going to be posting a manual built around a system that I play...
I'm calling it Baccarat Hero haha.

I'll try to post it here too.

I'm pretty busy so I won't always be active but I will be around to moderate it.

Carlitos

Thanks for your efforts BL  :applause:

Carlitos  8)

Tomla

I love it--smart people talkin!!!!! good luck!!!!!