Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Re: Dublinbet baccarat shoes [BIT OF HUMOR]

Started by ADulay, October 01, 2014, 01:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADulay

One of the advantages of being the person making the wagers is that it's up to YOU to decide what to wager and when to leave.

Some people shoot for the moon when they play.  They show up with $200 and expect to take home $20,000.   This is not a good plan of attack.

Some people like to come up with some pretty convoluted "solutions" to any baccarat presented and will "over analyze" the entire game, in the process losing track of why they are there!

So, without futher rantings about mysterious and nebulous secrets to winning at this game, and in this case, the shoes that Alabalha has already posted.   Here's the "secret" to making $40,000 on those eleven shoes:

Play the standard [smiley]aes/brb.png[/smiley] ??? ;D method and play it to make  :no: in each shoe.

You can make your stop loss pretty much anything you can live with, but in my case and to keep the test consistent, I used [smiley]aes/stop.png[/smiley] as the stop loss, assuming it would ever show up.   Actually I cheated on the last shoe and exited it, as a loser, at -10 units.

So, if you would like to learn the mystic secret of winning at baccarat on these shoes that Al has graciously posted for us, merely remit $9900 to my PayPal account at "ICantBelieveICanBeSoGullible@ToBelieveThis".

Or you can wait until I get back from the doctor tomorrow and I'll post up the "secret solution" to these shoes.

AD (The Evil Andy)

Don't listen to that jerk [attachimg=1].

Play it TBL to win +6 in each shoe.   Use a -6 stop loss.

This is not a difficult game.

On those shoes it will produce +43.

This is not rocket surgery.

AD (the good one)

VLS

Nice one AD! 

(@ the good one, of course ;D)
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

cbtstylez

ADulay

Quote from: cbtstylez on October 08, 2014, 08:41:26 PM
What progression are you using Good AD?

Up 1 down 2
Or
123 stop repeat.

What "progression" did you test those shoes with?

AD

cbtstylez

Basically u play TB4L with up1 down 2 after a win or 1,2,3 progression and start over as you lose the entire progression length? Are there any other systems you play? I know some pplz who just only plays OTb4L or TB4L.

ADulay

Quote from: cbtstylez on October 10, 2014, 06:15:18 PM
Basically u play TB4L with up1 down 2 after a win or 1,2,3 progression and start over as you lose the entire progression length? Are there any other systems you play? I know some pplz who just only plays OTb4L or TB4L.

No, I said that would be how to beat those previously posted shoes and it's a pretty stable method assuming the shoes remain reasonably "normal".

How did you wind up playing or testing on them?  You have tested against them, right?

AD