Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Ride the Waves

Started by WorldBaccaratKing, October 24, 2014, 06:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorldBaccaratKing

The system is saying, when a chop breaks, meaning PP or BB came in, your betting it goes to "3". When the streak ends, whatever length of the streak it may be, 3 or 30, your hoping it chops. That's it in a nutshell. The good thing is that you're not "chasing" the game, you let it come to you. I sort of like it......Obviously, bigger units would be needed because you will not get more than 20 betting opportunities in most shoes........

WorldBaccaratKing

I should retract the statement about the running tally. The running tally alerts us of a choppy shoe or a streaky one...But with this system, it doesn't matter so much....

ADulay

Quote from: WorldBaccaratKing on October 26, 2014, 10:10:57 PM
+7 using the above example I posted? You sure about that?...................

Yep, using the results that you posted, just not the system being discussed, which requires a lot of "manipulation".

I just put that in to demonstrate that most of the time, the simple play works as well as the exotic.

AD

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: ADulay on October 27, 2014, 01:14:51 AM
Yep, using the results that you posted, just not the system being discussed, which requires a lot of "manipulation".

I just put that in to demonstrate that most of the time, the simple play works as well as the exotic.

AD

mind sharing?

WorldBaccaratKing

LIsten,

All you guys saying I got +7, +11, +150 units. Post how you play it or wtf is the point of commenting, seriously?

If I had a dollar for every time I read people saying stuff like this I would be a BILLIONAIRE.

BTW, I made a system last night and scored +500, I parlayed every win, never lost. About the same as dulay and natural contributed.....