Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

How did they play in the past with classical charting?

Started by Sputnik, May 06, 2016, 04:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimske

Quote from: alrelax on May 07, 2016, 12:44:18 PM
EXACTLY correct.  The vast majority of players I see at the places I go, except a few in Vegas, always get caught up second guessing and trying for something out of the sky, rather than just playing with the shoe and what the shoe is producing.  No, no one of course wants to really lose their money or lose their previous win money, but they do more often times then not.  They get caught up and are really oblivious to what is going on at the instant time.  In fact, a place I go sometimes I was there last night, one shoe well over 20 players ahead and making repeat player after player, but the people are hell bent 100% it will cut to Banker.  They repeatedly lose and then wager heavier and heavier on Banker.  It actually did finish 24 ahead of the Banker for that shoe.  They talk amongst themselves and convince the 1 or 2 that would have wagered correctly on whatever side to wager the other side that would ultimately lose.  Most of their reasoning is either cutting on a certain number that prevailed as the winning decision last bet or the other side has to catch up.  Someone throwing $1,000 or $1,500 up on a wager and the other guy betting $200 or $100 does get caught up in this and pulls down his wager or moves it to the side the much larger money is at.

Sure, in my book there are times to do that, and that is when those people are wining every hand or nearly every hand and you would have wagered wrong.  But that is usually NOT the case.  Just people getting caught in in everything going on and not being to realize the shoe produces what it wants, when it wants and it is truly random without influence from anyone or any outside source once shuffled.   

And no argument whatsoever with the 'too many bets' or 'difficult to withhold bets', etc.!!!
I guess that is just too true for most.  Sad isn't it?  Well... most are really there for excitement as their number one goal.  Play to have fun; play to win - hard to do both.

Garfield

The great baccarat learning use the horizontal, but I've seen more use vertical.

I use vertical because my "charting style" prefer vertical than horizontal.

And IMHO charting isn't always about P/B outcomes only. You could chart TBL, OTBL, D1, D2, D3, balance/unbalance, Opp/Rep etc etc.

And in my exp if we tend to look for a trend, there is "always" a trend that occur on the specific time in a shoe. Just have to spot it before it's already over.  :))
You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

soxfan

I record result in my notebook in same way that results recorded in zumma books but I go vertical instead of horizontal. I do so to quickly be able to eyeball streaks lengths and frequency, hey hey.

AsymBacGuy

How did they play in the past with classical charting?

No better no worse than us.

But we have to take into account that old authors considered only roulette outcomes.

I'm sure that whether some old authors would deeply study baccarat now, they might have better results than what they got at roulette (but not because baccarat is a less disadvantaged game than roulette).

Why? Because at baccarat almost every situation is slightly polarized by mathematical reasons.

At roulette a double is a double and is proportionally equal to a 3+ or perfectly probable than a single.
At baccarat no way this is true.

Imo it's not important how we register the results, it's important what we're looking for or what we're fearing most.

Surely an horizontal registration will get us more hints about the average final lenght of the actual shoe along with some positional issues (what happens in a precise column per every shoe played), whereas a vertical registration will help us to better assess the various patterns' number and distribution.

Imo the random world must be classified and the more we are precise in such task and the better will be our results.

as.

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)