Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

simple system I used in baccarat

Started by WALKINGMAN, January 16, 2020, 07:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALKINGMAN

Are you saying to bet P after every B that appears in the shoe otr only the B's that appear on line 1?

You just to stop betting  if  Banker goes to 3 string wait  again for banker to appear then bet player . You should have  3 separate MM for this  play combined above system.

Remember you can play higher unit  if already have profits or already self funded  . for the meantime stick to minimum bet. Play with their Money and use your time to  get extra cash for  gasoline.

Walkingman

WALKINGMAN

Here another version:

Play OTBL/TBL 2/3  two losses switch use 2 separate MM  7 series    if the bet loss after switching bet DBL ZZ  using Barstow  or  Super martingale .  More wins than losses even though progression will be lost once in a while

Radtek

WALKINGMAN

Now  I tried also this f2/f3 using 12357911 winning at 3 bet 3 again loss bet 4 win bet 7  total win 14 units . This MM is good always win at 14 units . my general MM is 10 X3  7 X 5  5 x 8 used the above barstow MM combination. Small budget but substanstial win

WalkingMan

WALKINGMAN

Hi all

I have a system need more testing recently I tested it for 200 real shoe  and still passed the test . This system I made was based   on the post by Dozenbettor or Sam in the GG forum Archive.  I am a follower  of Sam Redman 

First I make the Progression  i used the negative -positive combination  of a 7 steps modified  3  fibonaci/bartsow combos. Then after that I search the match 3  betting selections and still based on Sam method he posted in GG. The result  is very promising . My percentage of success is 95%  as per my calculation and via testing  you know Gambling is 1/2 part is calculation and 1/2 is LUCK. 

My advice is to download all post  by Dozenbettor or Sam RedMan and study it.

RADTEK

Garfield

Just passing by to say hello to mr @Lungyeh.....about the system, I don't have anything to say LoL
You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.