Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Don't criticize.

Started by Johno-Egalite, May 15, 2019, 07:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johno-Egalite

How I play, how long I play, 12 or 24 hours or longer.  What I do and how I go about it, slow grind, fast hit, unit value, unit size, unit ratio, are all secondary.

What matters is getting the job done. 

The odds of picking the same ball from a bag of 128 balls is 128/1, this can not be disputed by any mathematician. Sometimes you do run into the same ball, twice or even trice, yet the odds remain 128/1 (14%). I would rather place my faith in the maths of avoiding 14% than a Golden Monkey. 

I use to play the 'Trend' over a decade ago, I gave that fallacy up in a real hurry, when I came across the term "Pattern Capturing" which started the ball rolling to "Predetermined Pattern Avoidance" and it has been and remains a evolving evolution.  Been there done that, sent the postcard.  Trending maybe fine for the right shoe that fits.  But to play this game long term, you need something more robust than just playing a guessing game and placing emphasis were none actually exists other than in your own imagination

I also suggest installing some mirrors at home before jumping on a soap box.

This is from a ?750 starting point, just over 2 weeks ago I think (lost track of time). I was doing great last week, but got smashed due to a composure lapse, so I then just won it all back again...

[attachimg=1]

How long, how far, who knows, burn-out approaching?  Probably...

Maths is great like that.  Once it's been proven that no method exists to do what you claim, it's not necessary to go through the details of your system to prove that it doesn't work.  You claim that it does something which can be proven impossible, therefore your claim is false. The details don't matter.  I use the names Junket, Junket King, Lugi, Mark Teruya, Rolex, Relex, Rolex Watch, Mark, Eaglite, JohnO & More depending on what day it is and whom I am attempting to be!

VLS

Don't criticize => Productive mindset #1 motto!!!  :cheer:

Congrats on the win! :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

esoito

Yes, very well done.  :applause:

You wrote "...got smashed due to a composure lapse, so I then just won it all back again..."

That really highlights the psychological importance of being in 'the right head space'.

When feeling agitated or reckless, taking a few minutes of time out, closing the eyes and concentrating on a mental ice-cube slowly melting can help with a more settled mind.

8OR9

Isn't the odds of picking one ball out of 128 balls   127 to 1 instead of 128 to 1 ?

Johno-Egalite

Quote from: 8OR9 on May 16, 2019, 04:22:41 AM
Isn't the odds of picking one ball out of 128 balls   127 to 1 instead of 128 to 1 ?

Depends on semantics, the way I interpret it, 128 balls, chose one and return it to the bag, meaning there are always 128 balls in the bag. One could also say, you have one ball and there are 127 left.
Maths is great like that.  Once it's been proven that no method exists to do what you claim, it's not necessary to go through the details of your system to prove that it doesn't work.  You claim that it does something which can be proven impossible, therefore your claim is false. The details don't matter.  I use the names Junket, Junket King, Lugi, Mark Teruya, Rolex, Relex, Rolex Watch, Mark, Eaglite, JohnO & More depending on what day it is and whom I am attempting to be!