Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

crazy ideas thread (GF at its finest)

Started by Bally6354, February 16, 2013, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

This is where I am just going to unleash some of the ideas that come into my head from time to time regarding roulette.

Feel free to add your own.  :thumbsup:
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Sputnik

Nice topic.

One idea i had is to start with the engine room first, before you plan how to play.
Make up you mind what kind of loss-limit you should have and win-goals.

That way you can not play as you might want to play.
You narrow down the game to just be able to use some progressions and not all.
Also that you narrow down the game to just be able to use some bet selection with tight variance.

Its like starting from the right end of things.

First you set you money management plan into action.
Then you pick bet selection and progression into testing.

One MM that i find being among the best i read is Brett Morton's solution.
And one other is John Patrick's solution.

Bally6354

Here is something that has always intrigued me.

[attachimg=1]

So that's 372 spins. Probability suggests each number should appear 10 times.

However three of the numbers (9, 27 and 34) have appeared 16, 17 and 17 times respectively.

I have looked at a lot of these bar graphs and it's not uncommon to see a few numbers showing 50% + of the expected hit rate.

It seems to get more out of whack once you start going past the first few cycles.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

The day before.....

[attachimg=1]

291 spins suggesting an average of 8 hits.

Yet numbers 11, 12 and 14 are working overtime.

None of the other numbers really get close.

There is a decent method in here somewhere.

Sputnik

Bally do you read and speak german.

Cheers

Bally6354

Hello Sputnik

No! However my Brother-in-law is German and I am always asking him to translate things from the 'paroli' forum that I have trouble in understanding even after basic google translation. 

cheers

Bally6354

The best way to go forward with this in my opinion is to go through some cycles and see how many numbers can keep close to the average at each stage. I want to find out if there is a point where a higher proportion of numbers start lagging behind. That might then give me something to work with.

Bally6354

Here is the first cycle from a set of 370 spins I have.

There are 15 numbers that have not appeared.

I am going to go through 10 cycles just to see what happens!

[attachimg=1]

Bally6354

After the second cycle and there are 17 numbers that have not shown up the average of 2 hits over the 2 cycles.

[attachimg=1]

Bally6354

Bally6354

[attachimg=1]

So just over half of all the numbers have not appeared on average 4 times over the 4 cycles.

Bally6354

I am breaking it down cycle by cycle because I want to take a good look at things. The danger as always with roulette is in making quick assumptions. I need to try and find something which happens consistently over all these cycles or maybe it's a case of trying to find an extreme situation which only happens at certain points.

Bally6354

[attachimg=1]

One thing I noticed looking at the pic is how six of the numbers have appeared in every cycle. I put a red dot next to those. Could be something or nothing.

Bally6354

Superman

If you look back in the forums archives for posts by me tracking numbers appearences over X spins, if that's what it is you are doing, I have done this over 100s of thousands of spins RNG real and airball, YES there patterns BUT at no stage before you have your results can you determine where to bet, reliably anyway, you get the same percentages as you would expect with any inside number method. Good thinking though, funny what you find/see happening.

If I aint following properly, give us a brief idea of what you are looking for, I may already have it coded somewhere.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!