Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

crazy ideas thread (GF at its finest)

Started by Bally6354, February 16, 2013, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

One thing this shows me is that playing lots of numbers is a disaster waiting to happen. You are going to get hit by some bad variance when your group of selected numbers matches the majority of these underperforming numbers and there are a lot of them as you can see.

However there does always seem to be a small group of numbers that are performing at a rate of 50% better than average. The problem as you have likely figured is these numbers can change quickly. A hot number can go to sleep and a cold number can wake up.

So maybe one way of catching that consistency is to look for numbers that have appeared regularly in the previous cycles (see the red dots in the pics) You could also keep an eye on this for waking up numbers.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

Superman

I am just gathering some data at the moment and then I am going to have a look at it. There are no real concrete ideas just yet.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Sputnik

Bally how about to do things the other way around.
Lets say there exist a threshold where numbers divide naturally from being hot or could.
I find the spread between 15 and 21.

Assume you need a past sequential window with no repeats to catch does hot repeating numbers being slight biased or due towards random fluctuation.

So when you play a real wheel, then you know that if the wheel has a slight bias you will be on that train and if not then you will catch does hot numbers.

We can discuss this in private if you want and i can show you some very interesting information about why past spins can influence future ones.
Is not made up from me, it is based upon and from names like Laurance Scott and Snowman.

Methods like this on good days can reduce the house edge and if we use the Kelly staking plan we might have the best there is catching slight bias numbers or hot numbers based upon one physical phenomena.

Billion loudspeaker

Nice thread Bally.

Making observatory pit stops along a growing number stream is a good way to approach roulette, I think. So you should get some strong methods out of this type of analysis.

You are basically looking at averages to see if there is any edge obtainable. You are stopping every so often to reassess the averages. By using averages you can group together and quantity of numbers you like.

Why not stretch the averages from two ends then bet for a correction?

One end would be to find the average of 1 number hitting in 36 spins = 1 then shorten the spin count to 27 spins while still focusing on numbers that have attained the average for 36 spins = 1.
So a pit stop every 27 spins instead of every 36 spins, but using the average hits for 36 spins.

The other end to stretch would be to find the average of 1 number hitting in 36 spins = 1 Then only focus on numbers that have hit at least 1 more time than the average.

So a pit stop every 27 spins instead of every 36 spins, and focus on numbers that hit at least 1 above the average for the spin count.
Pit stop @ 27 =1 Focus on numbers with 2 or more hits.
Pit stop @ 54 =2 Focus on numbers with 3 or more hits.
Pit stop @ 81 =3 Focus on numbers with 4 or more hits.
Pit stop @ 108 =4 Focus on numbers with 5 or more hits.
Etc.
This should show really hot numbers.

But how to bet them? Well I wouldn't.
I would group together a few numbers then bet for an average correction of sorts.

Let's say you have tracked 81 spins and numbers 6 & 14 both have 5 hits, and numbers 18 & 27 both have 6 hits. Everything else is hitting at or below the average.

Make some 3 number clusters. They would be 4.5.6 – 13.14.15 – 17.18.19 – 26.27.28

The middle number from each set has hit above the average for 81 spins. They might continue to hit or they might go to sleep. Don't bet them. Bet on the numbers either side of the hot numbers to maintain the high average.
The bet would be 4.6.13.15.17.19.26.28.

An eight number bet in this example. You can only bet 8 numbers 4 times before a progression step is required. Your choices are to stop after any win, or stop after 4 losses, or use a martingale type progression on the betted numbers until a hit.

Hope this helps with crazy ideas.  :thumbsup:

AMK

Quote from: Bally6354 on February 16, 2013, 02:03:49 PM
This is where I am just going to unleash some of the ideas that come into my head from time to time regarding roulette.

Feel free to add your own.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the thread Bally.

This way we don't have to worry about reading the entire thread before posting a comment or tweak/idea : )

AMK

My first idea.

Research the new methods posted each week. Select 1 to 3 methods to play for only one week.

I think that this is better then just randomly guessing what is going to land next, regardless if it is a EC, dozen or line etc.

Someone has looked at the method and in the vast majority of cases it worked well, short term.....

Max

Take the previous number with the time in which it was spun then calculate the next number.

32 at 16:32 X ??? - ??? =next number >:D

Regards
Max

Bally6354

Quote from: Marshall Bing Bell on February 25, 2013, 10:57:20 AM
Pity this thread fizzed out.

100 or so crazy ideas might had really led somewhere.

I am still looking at it however I have not had that much time.

It did lead to the idea for the 'second cycle' thread. (although I am sure that idea is not a new one)